Springfield XD Forum banner

What Pistol Do You Shoot The Best?

8K views 77 replies 67 participants last post by  Eiger5 
#1 ·
For me, it was the Mod2 9mm, now it's the Glock 19 gen 4, 9mm.

#2 ·
There are several that I am comfortable shooting at something.

Cant' say that I shoot any of them real good.

#4 ·
I've only been shooting pistols for a little over three years and the pistols I've owned has varied so it's just easier to say I shoot CZ's and Glocks the best. They both point naturally for me.

I was confident with my G26 and I'm loving my P-01.

#7 ·
Mine is only 5", but I agree with you. Especially in SA with a tuned trigger....

#10 ·
My HK USP's seemed to fit me best right out of the box but at this point after a little range time I find, with few exceptions, I can shoot them all very well. The Glock's probably took the most work as they just don't fit my grip naturally.

#11 ·
I've got a few that I personally shoot better than others.

#14 ·
The Mod2 9mm is the best to own and shoot. The grip zone fits way better in your hand and grip so now you have better control when firing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#18 ·
My Gen4 G17 by far. It was my first handgun and the one I've shot the most. I have almost 2000 rounds through it and I tend to shoot it better than my other pistols, even if I haven't shot it for awhile.

#19 ·
s&w 39-2 love that gun. however, all my guns are significantly more accurate than i am.

#20 ·
My CZ P07 in .40 S&W shoots some pretty good groups for me. Better than my other plastic pistols. The (slightly) newer P09 in 9MM seems like it could be on par with the P07, but I really need to shoot it more. Been spending too much time lately with the AR15s and haven't gotten the pistol time in at the range. I need to leave the ARs at home and just go pistols one trip.

#32 ·
oh crap, i forgot about the ruger mk II. i almost dont count it because shooting it feels like im cheating. its too easy to shoot.

#24 ·
Only owned guns for about two years. With my S&W bodyguard 380 I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn even with the laser. With my mod 2 9mm my first 16 rounds I ever fired all hit the head of a B27 target from 7 yards. I'm sold on the mod 2.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

#31 ·
I did this with my P226, 5 shots, off hand at 7yrds. I've never been able to get a group like that again. I'm usually like a 2" group at that distance kind of guy.

Nice shooting!

Out of my collection, I shoot the G19 and 26 best. The Ruger SR9c is also way up on my list, it's a tack driver.

I got stupid and traded it, but my CZ75b was a great shooter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.