Springfield XD Forum banner

What holsters??

6K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  pietro_beretta 
#1 ·
Soooooo many options out there? What are you guys using on your MOD.2? I've got the .45 with the 3.3" barrel? IWB OWB shoulder whatever.

#3 ·
Make peace with the fact that you'll end up with a few holsters. Some places let you try them out for a month. For IWB I'm on a Hidden Hybrid kick. Can be worn IWB or OWB. For dressier occasions I go Galco shoulder.

#4 ·
We make our full line of holsters for both of the Md 2 firearms... From shoulder rigs to High ride holsters .. Give us a look ..

#5 ·
Alien Gear holsters I think are the best I ever owned. I have one for my Mod2 .45 and my LCP. They do stand by their warranty on the holsters.

#11 ·
this is pi$$ing me off ordered my iwb for mod.2 sub 3" on December 13th nothing yet...I did order a brown belt ...I wish they would ship the holster and send the belt later, cuz I think the Belts are on backorder and holding up my whole order..everyone else seems to be getting theirs.

#14 ·
I've been looking for one when I realized I had one from El Paso Saddlery for the XD 9/40 4". Perfect fit! It is a Summer Cruiser II. Fit is tight but smooth. Sometimes that drawer of holsters comes in handy!

#26 ·
I have a sticky holster for my mod 2 3".....I have tried it several times as IWB carry and it works great. I know most people like a clip and for normal carry I use my ALien 3.0, but the sticky is nice if you want to move it from place to place on your body or if you have to leave it in the car, it gives great protection. I bought size 4, looked small when it was delivered, but after leaving the gun in it over-night, it fits perfect. Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.