Turnaround time?

Discussion in 'Powder River Precision' started by Croesius, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Croesius

Croesius XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sent my baby in today, and I was wondering what kind of turnaround time is running on average. Got the combat/carry trigger job, with striker, status, safety, and ejector upgrades.

2. MikesXD40sub

MikesXD40sub XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What was the turnaround time for you? I'm thinking of sending mine in for the exact same thing but it's my only gun and carry piece.

3. Croesius

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I believe it took just a little more than a week, but that was including a 3 day holiday weekend. VERY fast, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

4. MikesXD40sub

MikesXD40sub XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good to know. Thanks for the info. A weeks wait is not that bad for a quality trigger kit.

5. Croesius

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just for some added clarification, I checked my posts, and I sent it off 3/21 and received it back on 3/31. Not too shabby indeed!

6. Bigtexan11764

Bigtexan11764 XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Turn around time from PRP for an Ultimate combat carry trigger job and installation of a front sight was 7 days. I am very pleased with PRP. This is my second XDM to PRP and both experiences were top notch.:)

7. vr6veedub

vr6veedub XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got mines back last week. Shipped it on 8/1, left PRP's hands on 8/8, was in my hands on 8/9. In fact I sent in and XD9 and XD45 and both were done at the same time.

Fantastic experience with PRP, every aspect of the transaction and communication with them was just at a very high level.

8. alexrex20

alexrex20 XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know this is an old thread, but still wanted to add my wonderful experience with PRP.

I shipped my gun to them on Saturday 11/19, they received it Monday 11/21, and today 11/23 they are done (with the Combat/Carry trigger job and night sights install) and shipping it back to me! Due to the holidays it won't get here 'til Friday 11/25, for a total turnaround time of only 6 days!

Eris is wonderful to deal with, and promptly responded to all of my many emails.

I couldn't be happier with PRP... that is until I get my gun back in two days. :)