Shield RMS on the OSP?

Discussion in 'Springfield XD/XD(M) Accessories' started by kingzero, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:03 PM.

1. Mar 20, 2017 at 3:03 PM #1
    kingzero

kingzero XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    very interested in this new sight. it is supposed to be very high quality and a super low footprint on the slide. wondering if any other XDm OSP owners have any experience with the Shield.

king zero

2. Mar 20, 2017 at 8:30 PM #2
    dw32005

dw32005 XDTalk 2K Member

Ratings:
    +319 / 2
    Never heard of it, looks interesting though. I'm on my phone and can't really tell. But it almost looks low profile enough to be able to somewhat use the stock sights on a glock?

3. Mar 20, 2017 at 8:38 PM #3
    kingzero

kingzero XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    that was my thought as well. might save me a penny or two in changing sights on my XDm. but my main interest is in the sight itself, it is, by all accounts i can find, very well made and rugged. combine that with such a low profile, and it would be an awesome addition to my new OSP. hopefully, we will see more of these in use soon and get some good feedback. as i understand it, it will fit the JPoint plate that came with my OSP. that just makes it all the more enticing. if i find one soon for a good price, i may just grab it and try it out. really loving this pistol so far. an excellent trigger straight out of the box. i am kinda picky about triggers, so that was a nice surprise.

king zero

• Like Like x 1