Range Report - Guido Zombie vs XDM 45

Discussion in 'SA-XD/XD(M) Range Reports' started by Obscura, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Obscura

Obscura XDTalk 4K Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I snuck out for some practice tonight at the Sportsman's Outlet indoor range in Humble Texas. The staff was friendly as usual and the facility was clean and comfortable. The real treat was that I was the only shooter on a Friday evening. It's nice having the range to yourself.

Warm-up was pushed out past 15 yards. It's hard to tell distance as they don't have digital counters. First few magazines yielded bigger groups than I like.
    [​IMG]

As I was reloading I saw something stirring at the far end of the range. LOL, it's a GUIDO ZOMBIE! As soon as he realized he wasn't at the Jersey Shore and there were no hot babes, he flew into a roid rage and came at me. :twisted: I had to put him down.

[​IMG]

I'm a huge fan of Shoot-n-C stickers, they really let you extend the life of your targets. Here are a couple more 12-13 round groups:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This last shot is after many stickers and 150 rounds. Three flyers, gotta work on that.

[​IMG]

In total I shot 250 rounds of Tula with zero malfunctions. After running out of ammo I had some time before I had to pick up my daughter so I swept up all the shell casings leaving the range cleaner than I found it.

2. raughey

raughey XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Come at me , bro ...come at me "

3. Zombie Hunter

Zombie Hunter XDTalk 4K Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Awesome!