PRODUCT REVIEW: DeSantis Kel-Tec Pocket Holster

Discussion in 'SA-XD/XD(M) Accessories' started by 03RangerXLT, Sep 28, 2006.

1. 03RangerXLT

03RangerXLT XDTalk 4K Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I bought a De Santis "The Nemesis" pocket holster for my Kel-Tec P32 today. I was not happy with how the gun would slide into a position in my pocket that made it hard to draw, so I went to the local police supply store to see what I could find to fix that situation.

This holster is pretty compact and keeps the gun oriented barrel down for an easy draw. The holster is alos ambidextrous for left or right pocket carry. The shape of the holster as well as the textured ruberized exterior keep the holster firmly in the pocket and the gun pulls easily from it. Another important factor is that the trigger is covered now while I carry it in my pocket.

I payed 16.21 after tax with my LEO discount, but they normally sell at this shop to the public for $16.99 before tax. Not a bad price for the safety factor that this thing lends to carry such a pistol in ones pocket. Plus, like i stated above, it keeps the pistol in a barrel down orientation aiding in a faster draw.

Here is a quick pic taken with my cell phone:
    [​IMG]

And here is a link to the product on De Santis's website:
    http://www.desantisholster.com/n38.html

Great product in my opinion!

2. Boma

Boma XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have that same holster and I call it my 2nd wallet =)

It's a great little holster! I modified mine like everyone else's by getting a pocket knife and cutting the thread in the holster to put an extra magazine in it. Then sewed it up to reinforce the opening. Once the mag is in place the mag serves as the part that keeps the holster in place while you draw the gun.

3. jednp

jednp XDTalk 4K Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    thanks for the review! I have been considering getting this holster for my p32 as well. Nice to know it'd be worth the money. I will be getting one before concealed carry goes into effect in nebraska come january.