NYC Gang Biker Attack UPDATE: New Pics of Destroyed SUV

Discussion in 'XDTalk Chatter Box' started by Raymond66, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Raymond66

Raymond66 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    UPDATE: New Pics of the Destroyed SUV

Motorcyclist charged with gang assault; Off-duty and undercover cops did nothing to stop biker beatdown of dad - NY Daily News

---

I ask anyone offended by the Biker Gang Attacking that Innocent Family, please call and voice your opinion about those Punk Thug Guidos ....

This is America and we don't tolerate mass terrorist groups that feel they can terrorize our streets anytime they feel like it. The phone number below rings directly to the Precinct responsible for finding and jailing these Punk Thug Guidos.

Please call the phone number below and voice your opinion about the slacker attitudes of the NYPD and those violent Biker Thugs who committed multiple traffic violations not to mention attacking an innocent family.

Click Link below to read about the vicious attack.

Call (212) 927 - 3272

Thank you in Advance!

2. matlt

matlt XDTalk 2K Member Founding Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So the undercovers, on some minor bust where they'll catch a couple petty thugs with charges that will have them back on the street in 2 weeks sat there and watched an entire gang try to beat a man to death?

Every single biker that can be identified that pursued the SUV should serve prison time. Every single one of them is guilty of, at a minimum, reckless endangerment and some guilty of attempted manslaughter.
    And the undercovers should be fired immediately.

3. Hoosier70

Hoosier70 XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Attorney Gloria Allred -- does this really surprise anyone ???

4. brandon_

brandon_ XDTalk 1K Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    30some year old aspiring rapper who is listed as a habitual traffic offender, has never had a motorcycle license, or any license since '99, who rides like this and thinks it's ok to kill people who get in the way of your boyz doing wheelies?

Meh.

5. Arney

Arney XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    those were crotch rocketters not bikers, just want to bes......anyway, I would also be dammed angry if someone ran over one of my buds.......

just sayen.....

6. DD396

DD396 XDTalk 3K Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

And I would be damned angry and use lethal force to protect my family from a bunch of petty thugs who think they can intimidate whomever they want.

7. ironmike1378

ironmike1378 XDTalk 10K Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 3

+1!

8. brandon_

brandon_ XDTalk 1K Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

You can't start a fight with a bigger guy then complain when you lose.

just sayen

9. OKcherokee

OKcherokee XDTalk 20K Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    For the most part, people I see driving these style of bikes come off as douches by the way they act.

These thugs aren't doing much to persuade me otherwise.

10. MustMoto

MustMoto XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You all boo-hoo and lambast opponents to the 2nd and firearms whenever they lump us all into the same group or mindset as the bad apples that commit gun violence, but with this incident I see the same behavior in more than a few responses to the numerous threads on this. I ride a sportbike (as well as other types). I'm certainly not a thug, a hot head or a douche. And neither is the majority of motorcyclists in this country.

I've kept quiet on this until now as I make a living with motorcycles.

The azzhats that did this just happened to be on motorcycles. It's mob mentality crime plain and simple. The same thing would happen with those idiots if they were in cars, on foot or riding tricycles.

Just remember we don't like it when the antis do it to us, let's not do it to motorcycle riders.

Don't mistake this with siding with the fools on the motorcycles, their behavior is deplorable and has tarnished a great pastime, hobby and way of life of millions of MC riders.

I hope you see where I'm coming from on this. FLAMESUIT ACTIVATE!

11. Murdoc

Murdoc XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

+1!

12. yocan

yocan XDTalk 10K Member Founding Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    The problem is with cameras ever present a helmets the only way to be s thug so they are drawn to bikes. But I see your point.

Loctite/paint pen/regularly check your gear. A gun falling off your belt is unacceptable

13. cloudtop

cloudtop XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

plus1!!!!!!

14. Bonehead

Bonehead XDTalk 15K Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have said a few times its not the bikes as much as its the ghetto ass riders of the bikes.

if they surrounded him with AR15s and people were yelling about thug assault rifle owners we would be pissed.

suppose you saw on the news someone saying an AR15 attracts a certain type of guy and they all act like douche bags? <I have no doubt its been said>

what this IS is... a group of minorities <mostly blacks doing the attacking> in a mob intimidating traffic riding dangerously then assaulting a guy. take away the bikes and you have a mob of unruly minority thugs. the same as if they were coming out of a raiders game attacking someone, didn't like that someone moved into their neighborhood, or they didn't get what they wanted.

that's more than likely what it was. they didnt get what they wanted which was total control of the road.

15. droopy

droopy XDTalk 1K Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Agree 100%. These people are very narcissistic. They do not feel the obligation to follow laws, drive safely, or to be restrained in their response to motorists who object to their behavior. Love to see a semi take out about thirty of them at once.