NRA formed to protect blacks

Discussion in 'RKBA News and Information' started by Bonehead, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Bonehead

Bonehead XDTalk 15K Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    [ame=http://youtu.be/Uk46HZzuG48]NRA Created To Protect Free Slaves - YouTube[/ame]

this has been said here before but I think the video carries a lot of weight.

when I saw the video I thought :

when DEMOCRATS (the party of the blacks from 1960-2012 thank you JFK with your goodie bag for votes/ race manipulation strategy) were riding around killing blacks they didn't want blacks to have guns so they could more easily kill them.

REPUBLICANS (the party that supposedly hates minorities, thank you again JFK for your goodie bag for votes / race manipulation strategy) gathered up knowledgeable people and money to buy blacks guns and teach them how to use them.

ok so... REPUBLICANS freed slaves against democrat will. REPUBLICANS armed slaves against democrat will.

and REPUBLICANS are the bad guys to minorities because... DEMOCRATS say so? :lol:

*face palm*

2. sparkysteve

sparkysteve XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Democrats were also against giving blacks the right to vote. After they were given their right, they began the whole "vote or die" thing". The D's figured if they were going to let them vote, they better vote for them. I recently had this conversation with a black coworker (also a gun owner). He doesn't get it. He's been told "Republicans are bad" for too long. That's also why I was so pissed that idiot sports writer called the NRA the new KKK. When the NRA helped arm freed slaves and their supporters to defend themselves from the KKK.

Three words: Low. Information. Voters.

3. NoisyCricket

NoisyCricket XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow thank you for this! I had always thought of the repulican party as the good ol boys/rebel flag types and democrats as the lets all be free and equal types... but I guess that's just because that's how the mainstream spins it :/ they want us (gun owners) to look like we are a bunch of outdated rednecks who date our sister and wave shotguns at traffic.

4. XDS901

XDS901 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As a life long atheist and shooter were do I fit in?

5. OldCowboy

OldCowboy XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's a bunch of BS. The NRA was NOT formed to protect blacks. Here's what the NRA web site says: "Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church."

To say the NRA was formed to protect blacks is simply wrong.

6. silvabaQ

silvabaQ XDTalk 3K Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Who knows and who cares? What significance does it serve in the year of 2013?

7. OldCowboy

OldCowboy XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is simply so much BS. I have been a politically active adult since 1964. I know of no program where Republicans bought guns for blacks and taught them how to use them. In fact, beginning in 1968, the Republican Party started using their "Southern Strategy" which was based on covert racism to win elections in the south. Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia