Springfield XD Forum banner

New High Resolution Pistol Correction Chart w/ XDTalk logo

98K views 143 replies 129 participants last post by  realistic 
#1 · (Edited)
I know several threads have been posted concerning the pistol correction chart; however i spent some time with photoshop and remade it (and added a left-hand version) in full resolution and added an XDtalk.com logo.

Here it is. Enjoy

Right Hand:
1) A Standard Letter (8.5x11) target 1.5 Mb .pdf
Outer: 8in
Inner: 3in
Bulls: 1in
2) A Very Large 17x22 25.3 Mb .pdf
Outer: 16in
Inner: 6in
Bulls: 2in​
3) A four-page slice-up 4.4 Mb (so you can print it from a standard 8.5x11 printer) .pdf
Same dimensions as the very large after joining the four pages

Left Hand Versions:
-Previews-

-Previews-​

See less See more
#103 ·
It doesn't seem like you ever got this answered, but here's a simple rule that works on ANY handgun... IGNORE the dots/lines/squares, etc... they are just so you can quickly reference the location of the sights... ignore the dots unless you are shooting on tritium sights at night, your rear sight will be slightly blurry anyway so there is no real way to focus on all 3 dots. Line up the sights across the tops and level them on center mass.
Because I'm not here I wasn't allowed to copy the link to your blog, but hands down, your are the best articles I've seen on aiming. I especially liked the one on Point shooting. Great graphics and terrific aiming tips. Can't wait to try it on the range.

#104 ·
Because I'm not here I wasn't allowed to copy the link to your blog, but hands down, your are the best articles I've seen on aiming. I especially liked the one on Point shooting. Great graphics and terrific aiming tips. Can't wait to try it on the range.
I don't take credit for the blog link I posted... it was the best example I found and just relayed the info.

#106 ·
I didnt get your signature " The problem with budding military pilots" until I inadvertently clicked on it and watched the "Hitler" video on fix to fix navigation. I about peed my pants laughing. Thank you! I must admit I love DUAL GPS, DUAL IRS, HIGH SPEED FMC's but I still love to take the 14 year old son out and show him how to read a sectional from 2500agl.
J-3 cub ( solo on 16 th b- day)
Bonanza
Barron
King-air
C-21 (Lear jet)
B-727
MD-80
B-737--200,400,700,800,900
Currently a check airman and aircrew program designee for a major airline.

#107 ·
Great. Thanks.

#118 ·
#120 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.