Springfield XD Forum banner

New High Resolution Pistol Correction Chart w/ XDTalk logo

98K views 143 replies 129 participants last post by  realistic 
#1 · (Edited)
I know several threads have been posted concerning the pistol correction chart; however i spent some time with photoshop and remade it (and added a left-hand version) in full resolution and added an XDtalk.com logo.

Here it is. Enjoy

Right Hand:
1) A Standard Letter (8.5x11) target 1.5 Mb .pdf
Outer: 8in
Inner: 3in
Bulls: 1in
2) A Very Large 17x22 25.3 Mb .pdf
Outer: 16in
Inner: 6in
Bulls: 2in​
3) A four-page slice-up 4.4 Mb (so you can print it from a standard 8.5x11 printer) .pdf
Same dimensions as the very large after joining the four pages

Left Hand Versions:
-Previews-

-Previews-​

See less See more
#56 ·
fantastic...have some newbies that are starting down the fun road of firearms ownership...and this is a great way to help them learn how to shoot...thx again

#57 ·
These are great, Thanks!

#60 ·
#67 ·
Just an idea. Is there any way to make this part of a newbie post. (must read or something)

I been on this site for a short time and still learning my way around. This is a fantastic help for new and old shooters alike. It will not be found unless we go to range reports.

#74 ·
awesome charts, I brought them with me to the range for the first time with my xd with my friend yesterday. very helpful.

I would love to see each of the short pointers fleshed out into longer explanations with tips on how to improve certain areas... Even if it was 2 or 3 lines to a bullet point for each item.
For example: It is easy to say "too much trigger finger" but as a beginner I didn't quite know what that really meant till a few minutes ago.

Why not accompany these charts with a compilation of explanations?

#75 ·
I know this is an old thread, but thanks for these charts. They will go into my range bag & I will shoot a couple each trip. I have short fat fingers & I'm always battling the "Too Little Trigger Finger". These will help on my 1911's & my XD9.:-D

#76 ·
Question. What is breaking wrist up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.