Springfield XD Forum banner

New High Resolution Pistol Correction Chart w/ XDTalk logo

98K views 143 replies 129 participants last post by  realistic 
#1 · (Edited)
I know several threads have been posted concerning the pistol correction chart; however i spent some time with photoshop and remade it (and added a left-hand version) in full resolution and added an XDtalk.com logo.

Here it is. Enjoy

Right Hand:
1) A Standard Letter (8.5x11) target 1.5 Mb .pdf
Outer: 8in
Inner: 3in
Bulls: 1in
2) A Very Large 17x22 25.3 Mb .pdf
Outer: 16in
Inner: 6in
Bulls: 2in​
3) A four-page slice-up 4.4 Mb (so you can print it from a standard 8.5x11 printer) .pdf
Same dimensions as the very large after joining the four pages

Left Hand Versions:
-Previews-

-Previews-​

See less See more
#28 ·
Great targets, more rep coming yuor way.

#31 ·
I'm sorry to be the first to notice this, and to be noticing it over a month later. But has anyone else noticed that the word Anticipating is spelled wrong under Pushing? In all versions.

Sorry. I like these and they're very useful to have. I just kept noticing that as it is just above my problem areas of possibly Too Little Trigger Finger and/or Tightening Fingers.

#35 ·
I'm sorry to be the first to notice this, and to be noticing it over a month later. But has anyone else noticed that the word Anticipating is spelled wrong under Pushing? In all versions.

Sorry. I like these and they're very useful to have. I just kept noticing that as it is just above my problem areas of possibly Too Little Trigger Finger and/or Tightening Fingers.
Thanks for noticing! I've corrected all versions and dropped the resolution down to 150px/inch in order to improve download time (prints look almost the same).

Also I must give credit to RKBA Challenge to Win Back Our Culture by exposing everyone to firearms for the concept from which I designed these higher resolution versions.

Hope everyone is still enjoying these charts.

#36 ·
Cool thanks for that.

#37 ·
ive seen and used these before they can work really good, thanks i printed one off will take it to job and do a few there inks cheaper there hahahahaha

#38 ·
Thanks! I will use the charts i printed as a template. using a sharpie or crayon, i will trace the outlines on news paper or junk mail and use the template to see where im shooting.
Its much cheaper that way! ;-)
I use scrap paper- news paper, paper clips and rubber bands backed by a small piece of cardboard . some times i just make a couple 1 or 2 inch dots with a marker or crayon, that gives me multiple targets out of one third of a piece of old news paper! or i just shoot my first hole and aim for that every shot after... this chart is going to make my frugal- home maid targets, more fun than the bin laden face i shoot at the range for $2.50 a piece!

#39 ·
Thanks! I will use the charts i printed as a template. using a sharpie or crayon, i will trace the outlines on news paper or junk mail and use the template to see where im shooting.
Its much cheaper that way! ;-)
I use scrap paper- news paper, paper clips and rubber bands backed by a small piece of cardboard . some times i just make a couple 1 or 2 inch dots with a marker or crayon, that gives me multiple targets out of one third of a piece of old news paper! or i just shoot my first hole and aim for that every shot after... this chart is going to make my frugal- home maid targets, more fun than the bin laden face i shoot at the range for $2.50 a piece!
Glad they're still being used, though I can't think of a better target than Bin Laden's face. Maybe sometime I'll optimize 'em and reduce the file size...

#44 ·
Mods/OP: Not intending to hijack, so please feel free to move or delete if necessary.

I made some modifications to the targets that have been floating around the forums here because the rage I go to requires the use of 11x17 targets.... and I also wanted to get a little more use out of each page.

I'm hoping the link works correctly... here is a preview.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7849/target.pdf

#46 ·
This is great! Ive seen a few people on here with these and I wanted some for my own. This is going to save me on buying targets at the store.

I have tons of printer paper that will finally be of use!

#50 ·
Now if you could just make the Zombie targets they have at the local indoor gun range I would be able to fully prepare for the impending Zombie invasion... :roll:

#51 ·
Sorry to ask this. But at what range are these to be used? The target/s don't state.
I am sorry to asked this due to my OCD. I like consistancy, only when it helps.

Thank-you
Schups (SS)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.