Springfield XD Forum banner

New High Resolution Pistol Correction Chart w/ XDTalk logo

98K views 143 replies 129 participants last post by  realistic 
#1 · (Edited)
I know several threads have been posted concerning the pistol correction chart; however i spent some time with photoshop and remade it (and added a left-hand version) in full resolution and added an XDtalk.com logo.

Here it is. Enjoy

Right Hand:
1) A Standard Letter (8.5x11) target 1.5 Mb .pdf
Outer: 8in
Inner: 3in
Bulls: 1in
2) A Very Large 17x22 25.3 Mb .pdf
Outer: 16in
Inner: 6in
Bulls: 2in​
3) A four-page slice-up 4.4 Mb (so you can print it from a standard 8.5x11 printer) .pdf
Same dimensions as the very large after joining the four pages

Left Hand Versions:
-Previews-

-Previews-​

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice, I'm sure everyone can use this one!

#7 ·
Thanks for the targets, they are great!
I have a request since you can shop, could you do lefty versions for us too, please?
I know I could just reverse the hits but it's easier to see it without having to think, lol
Also what yardages do I use these at?

#8 ·
Thanks for the targets, they are great!
I have a request since you can shop, could you do lefty versions for us too, please?
I know I could just reverse the hits but it's easier to see it without having to think, lol
Also what yardages do I use these at?
Lefty versions added. Use at distances comparable to other targets of similar size (depending on which version you print). The idea is to identify patterns in your shooting habits (ie don't place so far out that you can't identify grouping). Place close enough to achieve consistency. Also slow, careful, deliberate fire is ideal.

Enjoy!

#13 ·
#19 ·
Fantastic - thank you for your service to the community!

#23 ·
I guess no one likes my "older" versions anymore... :cry:

(maybe because I didn't have an XDtalk logo on them?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.