Springfield XD Forum banner

New AK Gear/Mags from Magpul!

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  100968 
#1 ·
Just saw this on Magpul's facebook page! Looks like we're finally getting the steel-reinforced AK mags we've been waiting for! I'm glad for it! If they are reliable and sell for the low price they are slated to, it'll be a great alternative to the $45 Bulgarian Circle 10 mags! Not sure if I'll immediately go for the other things they have here, but I am glad to see Magpul branching out into the AK world more and more!

New For 2015 in the Magpul AK lineup:
PMAG30 AK/AKM GEN M3 -7.62x39 Steel Reinforced AK Magazine, MSRP $26.95

Zhukov-S Folding AK stock- Right side folder for stamped rifles, adjustable LOP, optional cheek risers, integrated QD socket on hinge. Allows use of side mounted optics, allows firing from folded position (without cheek risers). Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $99.95
Zhukov Hand Guard-Extruded and Machined anodized aluminum chassis with Polymer hand guard. M-LOK slots-side slots attach through to aluminum chassis. Ultimak compatible. Requires removal of Hand Guard retainer. Includes upper hand guard/gas tube cover. Fits stamped and milled rifles with 16.75-18.25mm barrels (Measured behind HG retainer) MSRP $99.95

MOE Stock-Fixed triangle stock for stamped rifles. Compatible with Magpul AK cheek risers. Includes storage compartment. Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $59.95
MOE AK Hand Guards- Both MOE Hand Guards install with stock hand guard retainer, extend further forward than stock hand guard, and include a blackened stainless steel heat shield. M-LOK slots. Ultimak compatible. Include upper hand guard/gas tube cover.
MOE AK- Fits AK-pattern rifles with no sling loop on hand guard retainer or rifles with loop removed. Symmetrical design extends forward of retainer on both sides. MSRP $36.95
MOE AKM- Fits AKM, AK-74, and AK 100 pattern rifles with sling loop on hand guard retainer. Allows use of sling loop or can be bridged with any M-LOK cantilever rail product. Asymmetric design requires no modification to rifle. MSRP $36.95

All AK furniture products will also be available in our new color-Plum.

All products shipping Spring 2015. More information and photos coming soon. These products will be at ATAC range day on Monday prior to SHOT show.

http://youtu.be/Er_eVvdGnKk

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought putting in the vodka and replacing the small glasses with bigger ones was a nice touch too haha! :)

#13 ·
Hmm, will have to look at this stuff. I like MagPul products, they make good stuff. The vodka, unless it is genuine Wolfschmidt from Riga, I won't touch it.

#15 ·
so will the Zhukov s stock attach to an Arsenal slr106 cr Bulgarian 556 ak variant. this Magpul stock folds to the right side? how does that work? what's it attach to? right now mine folds to the left , but the mount is occupied , so the right side would be ideal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.