Need Another Firearm!!! Selling Stuff!

Discussion in 'Non-Firearms Related for Sale' started by HighFlyingA380, Apr 21, 2012.

1. HighFlyingA380

HighFlyingA380 XDTalk 100 Member

St. Louis, MO / Warrensburg, MO / Salem, MO
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Like the title says, I'm in the market for another firearm, and need some cash. (BTW, it sucks to be a poor college kid. :sad:) I'm looking at getting an AR-15 style or similar, so if you wouldn't mind spending a minute to leave a comment on what I should get, I would be very thankful. Keep in mind, I'm on a budget, so I'm looking for around $700-800. Here is a link to the .pdf of what I'm selling: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/74530077/For%20Sale.pdf
    If you want a shipping quote any a specific item(s), let me know the postal code and I'll let you know. Most likely I will use USPS flat rate, so it would be somewhere in the $2, $5, $10, or $15 range. Also let me know if you want shipping insurance added.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. SonOfOdin

SonOfOdin XDTalk 5K Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Good luck on your quest.

3. ArmyGuy45

ArmyGuy45 XDTalk 10K Member Founding Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Still have the dremel?

4. Rangel

Rangel XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow bump for a nice sale ad!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S

5. HighFlyingA380

HighFlyingA380 XDTalk 100 Member

St. Louis, MO / Warrensburg, MO / Salem, MO
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do indeed. I have only taken it out of the case maybe 10 times for very small projects, so there is little to no visual wear on the tool. Some of the bits have slight wear. One grinding stone has some melted plastic on it, but will wear off with the first good use. (It just looks ugly is all.) I just want to be straight forward about every aspect of items I sell, good or bad.
    I did a quick shipping estimate using area code 85210 Mesa, AZ. Assuming that is the correct location, shipping would be $10.

Thanks! I just know how I feel when I see ads that look terrible and have massive spelling/grammar mistakes. It generally drives me away, even if it's a good deal. A few extra minutes to take good pictures and such go a long way, IMO.