My search is finaly over.

Discussion in 'XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)' started by mustang_gtcs, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Dec 24, 2016 #11
    mustang_gtcs

mustang_gtcs XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Its not just the reduced trigger pull weight of the PRP trigger its everything it improves that makes it worth having. Take up is reduced by 50%, reset is shortened and overtravel is eliminated. Even if the pull weight was still 6.5# pounds as it was from the factory the kit is worth having.

I don't count rounds and I have had them for 5+ years now with many range trips. I don't always take the XDm's but when I do I shoot them the best. The first time I took the P320rx I also took my P320sc and shot like crap that day. I told one of my friends that I was not happy with myself because of the poor performance with the P320 at the range. He said I should have taken one of my XDm's and shot it so that I would feel better. He has shot with me a lot and knows how well I shoot them. I was hitting the 24" gong at 100 yards in his back yard with my 5.25 45acp the last time I shot at his place.

2. Dec 24, 2016 #12
    Jonnyuma

Jonnyuma XDTalk 5K Member

Ratings:
    +4,240 / 65
    XDs and XDMs tend to get short shrift. Some people treat them as an "also ran" and not a first rate firearm. Generally those people are in love with their Glocks, or have huge checkbooks.

I don't know that I'd call my XDM perfect, but I know that I've had it longer than any other gun I've ever owned, that I fully intend to buy another one, and that I haven't ever once been tempted to sell or trade it off...I sold a Beretta 92 a couple of mos ago, but the XDM is still here.

Congratulations on your epiphany. You can send all those raggedy-ass SiGs and HKs to me, I have space for them.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016