Springfield XD Forum banner

My new Hk VP 9 LE

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  15shot 
#1 ·
Just picked this up today!

I shot my buddies VP 9 earlier today at our LGR and knew I'd have to have one. I really like the grip, night sights, and 3 mags that also came with. If it shoots anything like the one I shot today, I'll most definitely be pleased! Can't wait to take it out for a spin... :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice, indeed.

It's what you get when you allow a G19 come to full gestation...;)
If you just called a glock an abortion I would agree.
I'm looking at P30s this week, my banker is trying to find me lol.

#6 ·
I've got both a P30LS and a P30skS. I like them quite a bit.
My SKs is what's pulling me into the larger P30, nifty lil gun. Still like my hammers though.

#8 ·
I've carried one of my VP9's from time to time, but...the P30sk is becoming a EDC. I like that I can carry Condition 1, and that it will accept both 13rd USPC/P2K mags, as well as the 15rd P30/VP mags.

My second VP9 has become the car gun...

#14 ·
Congratulations! I've shot the VP9 and loved it (almost as much as my Walther PPQ). H&K did a fine job on that one. You will enjoy it. (I may still get one too, because, "why not?")

#16 ·
Hopefully I can get to the range Sunday to fire some sounds down range! When I shot my buddies VP9 I was really impressed with the egonomics of the grip and trigger, so much so my Sig P320 was replaced.
Huh.

Personally, I like the 320's trigger better than the VP9, but the ergos on the HK work better for me overall...

I need to get one of the 320 Romeos one of these days...

#18 ·
I've finally been able to get range time in three times and have around 500-600 rounds through it. Only had one issue, a casing didn't eject. I'm chalking that up to a bad reload. I must say the VP shoots great and handles superbly. I'm very happy with this pistol, yes I am! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.