Maxtuck holster is working out great!

Discussion in 'White Hat Holsters' started by jhart, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Jul 25, 2012 #1
    jhart

jhart XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I spent a week or so researching (reading online reviews and watching multiple youtube videos) many of the different IWB holsters available and finally settled on this one. I ordered mine on 7-2 and received it on 7-16. Not bad for a custom ordered holster IMO. I am very impressed with the quality and comfort of the holster. I have been using it to carry my XD-9 4" for hours at a time and it is very comfortable and discreet. Since this is my first IWB holster, I don't have anything to compare it to, but I am very happy with it.

I have pictures, but I can't post them because my post count isn't > 10 yet. I'll update with pics once I have more posts. :(

2. Jul 25, 2012 #2
    agould27

agould27 XDTalk 1K Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    pics or it didn't happen

3. Jul 26, 2012 #3
    jhart

jhart XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Aug 20, 2012 #4
    Souvie1958

Souvie1958 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My White Hat is working great, its starting to show some sweat marks on the horsehide which is fine and really starting to get broke in now. i have had it a month and wear it everyday for at least 6 hours. Here is a pic with the XDS.

Attached Files:

5. Aug 22, 2012 #5
    dcgadams

dcgadams XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is my max tuck. I have worn it for the last three days and it is very comfortable. I actually took a nap in this thing. I put the clips on my blue jeans and put the belt over it. works great. conceals really good.

$IMG-20120822-00255.jpg

$IMG-20120822-00257.jpg

6. Sep 2, 2012 #6
    johnpfern

johnpfern XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have worn the Maxtuck IWB for the last year and love it as well! You can't beat the conceal ability or comfort with any other holster that I have experience with that works with all types of clothing. I currently use my maxtuck with my xd 9 sub.

7. Jun 27, 2016 #7
    jhart

jhart XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I wanted to post an update on my MaxTuck holster. I have been wearing this holster for nearly 4 years on a daily basis. The only time I don't wear it is when I am camping or hunting. I have an OWB for that type of activity. I just recently had a problem with the Kydex beginning to crack. I went to White Hat Holster's website to price out a Kydex replacement and it looked like it was going to cost me about $25 shipped and a few weeks of waiting to get a replacement. I thought I would take pictures and send them off to the customer support email address and see what kind of warranty or support they had. I am pleased to report that I received a response that same day, and they shipped out a replacement a couple days later. It took 5 days, and there was no charge to me. I couldn't have expected a better response. Because of this experience, they will be getting more of my money in the future.

Also, they stated in their response that they have changed their manufacturing process since I purchased mine, and I shouldn't this type of failure with the new Kydex part.