Looking for a nice inside the pants holster for xd9 subcompact...help

Discussion in 'Gear Talk' started by henny9, Aug 24, 2012.

1. henny9

henny9 XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if anyone has a nice holster for the xd9 that fits well and is comfortable to carry for sale.... i would be interested.... keep hearing the crossbreed brand as the best option... but so pricey... and i may want to add a laser sight.... i would hate to pay that ticket and then have to buy another holster to compensate for the laser..... Any suggestions or sellers?

2. 2slow04

2slow04 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    most holsters your going to buy are with the laser or without... first you need to make up your mind if your going to do the laser or not. Then decide which holster to go with.. i went with the foxx IWB holster that i got off of ebay for about $40 shipped new from Foxx. They offer with/without the laser I havent had a chance to carry it yet since i do not have my CHL license yet, but i have carried it around the house at about 3:30 position for a few hours and it feels really comfortable. also i recieved it in about 4 days. It is on the same lines as a crossbreed holster

3. N.E. Tx.XD

N.E. Tx.XD XDTalk 5K Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
  4. 2slow04

2slow04 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that looks like a nice holster and smaller and easier to put in and out of the pants... will look into that

5. henny9

henny9 XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i will definitely look into to those thanks.... so far the xdsc has been a pain to conceal comfortably wearing light clothes... im a skinny guy but i really love this piece.... hope i dont have to find an alternative carry gun.....

thanks again fellas

6. LSL

LSL XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another nice, locally made (Pearland, TX) by a small, family business, is the
    TTT < www.tripleTholster.com > -- a horsehide/kydex IWB, two belt clip, holster. It is lined on the back with a medical grade cowhide that is soft and for Texas, prevents body oils from transferring to the horsehide.

I am not related to the family -- just a please customer. Go the Not-Glitzy website energy goes into holsters -- and contact husband/wife - Robert/Jennifer - and tell them Whiskers referred you.

Made by hand, together with Robert's dad -- just a family that can say "We built this!"

7. handgun411.com

handgun411.com XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check out Theis Holsters. There's about a 2-3 week wait time, but it is well worth it. I've worn mine every day for the last month or so, and it super comfortable.

8. logan427

logan427 XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep a Great holster and very comfortable. I have one for all my firearms

Attached Files: