Springfield XD Forum banner

Left Hand Wheel Guns?

6K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  vash_241987 
#1 ·
After doing a simple google search this is the only site that pops up with left hand wheel guns. Welcome to Charter Arms

Do any of the big dogs make left hand models?

#7 ·
Yep the new BG 38 does have the ambi cylinder release and I like it, but I really liked the LCRs trigger and houge grips. I'm leaning towards the LCR for my new EDC, just need alot of practice on reloading them right.

#8 ·
#9 ·
Yep the new BG 38 does have the ambi cylinder release and I like it, but I really liked the LCRs trigger and houge grips. I'm leaning towards the LCR for my new EDC, just need alot of practice on reloading them right.
YouTube - ‪Snub Reload Left Hand Shooter - Michael de Bethencourt - SnubTraining.com‬‏
Cool vid but compare that same pistol to someone who shoots right handed. Its going to be way faster. I want one that opens up for a left as well as a release switch.

#10 ·
Personally, I don't see any advantage for a left handed revolver. The simple fact is that it normally takes two hands to reload a revolver at speed, how you use those hands is simply a matter of training.

I'll also note that the traditionally right handed revolver may actually prove to be advantageous for a Lefty simply because they'll be using their dominant hand to load the cylinder, meaning less fumbling which is a real time killer if you're feeding them in one at a time.

#11 ·
Personally, I don't see any advantage for a left handed revolver. The simple fact is that it normally takes two hands to reload a revolver at speed, how you use those hands is simply a matter of training.

I'll also note that the traditionally right handed revolver may actually prove to be advantageous for a Lefty simply because they'll be using their dominant hand to load the cylinder, meaning less fumbling which is a real time killer if you're feeding them in one at a time.
If you've learned how to properly load a revolver, you'll do that as well if you're a righty...

#12 ·
#13 ·
Very nice vid. I just hate the fact that since im a lefty I have to stick my thumb through the weapon but rightys dont. Hence why im looking for a lefty model.
yes the world is mean to us lol....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.