John Wick 2

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by HowardMan, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Feb 25, 2017 #31
    hayseed777

hayseed777 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 7
    Both movies are good. I like the second better...no puppies die. It looks like Keanu has been trained on the central axis relock principle. I was really impressed with his gun-fu.

2. Feb 26, 2017 #32
    UGADawgs

UGADawgs XDTalk 2K Member

Ratings:
    +1,804 / 16
    I really loved the movie, saw it a week ago.

One thing I took from it was his shooting technique. Usually at the range I shoot weaver, icocolees, and "Rick grimes" one handed for all handguns to work on all proficiencies. Yesterday I tried the combat tight elbows close hold like Keanu/Wick does and I was amazed how tight my groups became at 5,7 and 15yds. It was similar to center axis relock but I had both elbows on the same plane with hands completely vertical. It was night and day compared to the other holds. In fact, I've always shot best one handed over the traditional two hand holds. But now this hold is the best.

3. Apr 17, 2017 #33
    JWA

JWA XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +796 / 13
    I'm personally okay with anyone avoiding anything if it is disagreeable to them on some level. Sad fact of real life is so many of those we admire or enjoy their work aren't who we make them out to be. That's on us, not them. For me there's one thing I hate far far more than an actor or "celebrity" opinion about ANY thing---smokers.

This is my view also----looking at it from the real life POV they're such a minor part of society and despite the large amounts of money they can/do earn they don't influence too much of America. Whatever they say is heard for about 2 seconds and almost immediately forgotten.

If someone makes a good movie or one I enjoy that's fine by me---too much schlock out there so it gets tougher weeding out entertainment because we don't 100% align with their personal views.

I enjoyed the first John Wick, will definitely watch the second when it's available for download. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1