Springfield XD Forum banner

I picked up my new HK VP9.

5K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  TSiWRX 
#1 ·
I picked up my VP9 last night and spent the evening cleaning it and trying out different grip combo's. I settled on the small backstrap and medium side panels. It's really cool that HK has this grip setup on the VP9. It allows the user to customize the grip to your individual needs. I hope to shoot it this week but I have been pretty busy. If it shoots as well as it feels, I will be very pleased.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

See less See more
#3 ·
I picked up one a little while ago. I have put 400 rounds through it so far. Great gun. Extremely accurate and easy to pick up on target. Poa/poi. Those phosphorescent sight light up when outdoors. It is a little snappy, but I found follow up shots were quick regardless. I just wish mags were more available. If you find any for a reasonable price, please let me know.

#6 ·
My buddy shot one yesterday and can't quit telling me to, "Just buy one dude. Trust me." :D He raved about the trigger too.
They do feel good in the hand and that's without playing around with the grips.
Maybe another HK is in my future. ;)

#13 ·
I still love my bone stock G19 but this HK is seriously sweet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4
Can't wait to hear your range report. :)

#11 ·
Well thanks alot OP. :mad: Between all the chatter on here, and holding one (felt great and I didn't even have it "adjusted to fit me") and then my buddy shooting one yesterday and saying he shot better with it than his M&P ported 9 from the Performance Center (like a $1500 gun! :shock:), I saw this one on GB. NIB, with night sights and (3) 15rd mags for $640. Sounded pretty hard to beat. Hell, if I don't like it, I know I can get my money back out of it from my friend who's wanting one. :D

#23 ·
I doubt it. I like cheap mags, good CS and a plethora of holster options.

The 1911 is probably the only gun with more holster options.
That isn't something that comes with these babies. I'm just glad mine is coming with 3 mags.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.