holster help

Discussion in 'XD-45ACP Discussion Room' started by Kyle_P_G, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Kyle_P_G

Kyle_P_G XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello various experts,
    I recently purchased a XD 45 service model to replace my cheap CCW. I'm comfortable with the XD, and in fact I bought this one to make up for selling my first one (worst mistake of my life, should of got rid of wife #1 instead of the guns...) but this is all just background info, to my question:

I want a shoulder holster for this guy, but i also want to train on hip draw from a duty style holster, and a drop holster too...but budget wise, I really don't want to buy three separate holsters. is there any kind of holster system that converts to all three? also, I have a light for it, i'd like to keep on it if possible...

thanks for the info folks, I really do appreciate it.

2. DevJames

DevJames XDTalk 5K Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 5
    Blackhawk serpa has a drop leg kit. Dunno about a shoulder harness though

3. chevcamo

chevcamo XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blackhawk is your best bet.

They have the shoulder holster, drop let platform, molle, belt loop and paddle attachments.

I just got mine in yesterday and it fits perfect. If you get the concealment holster it comes with the belt loop and paddle option.

They also have a quick disconnect system that allows you to quickly change to different platforms, but not sure as to how much bulk it adds onto it.

The only thing I hate about Blackhawk is they only make a light bearing holster option for their pistol light.

To get a good idea of what all they have check their website out before looking for a reseller because they have several models.

4. Poneill.45

Poneill.45 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blackhawk serpa.