Hickok45 shoots the XD.

Discussion in 'General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk' started by Liet-Kynes, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Liet-Kynes

Liet-Kynes XDTalk 100 Member Founding Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hickok45 finally shoots the XD. His response was "eh, not bad." If you don't know he's a huge GLOCK fan so I didn't expect his reaction to be much different than it was. Anyway, If you've never checked his videos out you should. He shoots some cool stuff, and he's video's aren't annoying like some of the other firearm videos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ74fpzvbY0"]YouTube - Hickok45 shoots the XD[/ame]

2. eb_311

eb_311 XDTalk 1K Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    He sure doesn't want anyone thinking he went out and bought that himself. Not bad for a Glock Dude though.

3. XDRoX

XDRoX XDTalk 1K Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I just saw that he posted this video also. I can't wait to watch it. Hickok is my idle. Super cool guy, and very modest. One of the best shooters of our time. Please take some time to watch more of his videos, you won't be disappointed. He's given me lots of good advice over time as well.

4. MrBoxx

MrBoxx XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like at the very end, he mentions hunting zombies, which ironically is the exact reason I bought my XDM. :D

Seriously, the guy seems very cool and knows his stuff. I think given some more shooting time with the XD line, he would find things he likes about them more than Glocks.