goose island sales?

Discussion in 'The Ammo Can' started by hooverxd, Jun 30, 2013.

1. hooverxd

hooverxd XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any body ever heard or purchased ammo from them? just looking fir some insight just found them and got pretty good deals, but don't want to get ripped off

2. r6533

r6533 XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried to order some shotgun ammo via their web site but the site failed to respond. They replied to my email inquiry and said to call them to place an order. I'll call them and see what happens.

3. nomas156

nomas156 XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would NEVER trust their site. By their own admission (check their blog posts) their site has been hacked numerous times. In my opinion, they are a bunch of gouging, unethical hacks. The prices for their ammo (especially .22s) are off the charts. And they think it is funny. I sent them an email asking them how they justify their prices and they said "ya ya, bla, bla, we sell out in 3 days". Top of the boycott list. There should be a blog keeping track of these dishonorable gougers-#1-Goose Island #2 Cheaper Than Dirt and #3 Ammo Supply. Top three most Honorable companies during this "crisis" are #1 Midway USA, #2 Natchez SS #3 Gander MTN