Springfield XD Forum banner

Glock Owners Inside - What would you pay?

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Brickboy240 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It's a brand new never fired gun, so I think the asking price is totally reasonable if you want that particular gun. If you are considering it based only on the price, I'd pass.

Too many people get hung up on the cost of a gun and never consider what it actually cost to shoot it, so people end up "saving" a few dollars buying a gun they weren't crazy about only to end up selling it down the road to get what they wanted in the first place. In the end they end up spending more than if they had just done it right the first time.

just a thought before you pull the trigger, per se.

#6 ·
That appears to be an RTF Gen 1. To my knowledge, the RTF2 has different serrations on the slide that have some curve to them and are not the vertical serrations most Glocks have. Check the price against a new regular G23, and a used G23, before you pay for this one.

It's an RTF2. Look closely and you can see the "polymid" grip texture, instead of the stippling on a regular RTF (aka Gen 3).

Not all of the compact (G19/23) RTF2 models had the fish gill serrations.

And that's a fair price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.