Springfield XD Forum banner

Finally got the NPAP

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  KTXdm9 
#1 ·
It still isn't done exactly, but I was able to open the new NPAP this morning.

Not long afterwards, I put on the modified MI clone modded sight rail (the Bushnell TRS-25 is delayed), the Canis design adapter and DPH skeleton stock, the CNC Warrier 14-1LH to 1/2-28 RH thread adapter, and this evening I sanded the handguards and stained them red and put on a few light coats of satin Minwax polyurethane.

I think that's enough damage for a while. ;)

And a pic with its' older brother

See less See more
Reactions: UGADawgs
#2 ·
Wow that looks totally different! Does the skeleton stock fold?

#3 ·
I bought an ace folder mechanism for it, but liked it better fixed.

#5 ·
#7 ·
Went to zero the irons today and blow a few mags through it to break it in.

All I can say is: Wow !! What a shooter.

Only took about 8 shots to fine tune the irons and was very accurate.

The red dot still hasn't gotten here yet, so I'll have to take 'er back out when it does get here to do the same for it, but that's just another excuse.

The STG 2000 has the same Tapco G2 trigger in it, but the new one was so light that it surprised me when I touched the first one off. It's even better than my AR triggers.

#8 ·
Went to zero the irons today and blow a few mags through it to break it in.

All I can say is: Wow !! What a shooter.

Only took about 8 shots to fine tune the irons and was very accurate.

The red dot still hasn't gotten here yet, so I'll have to take 'er back out when it does get here to do the same for it, but that's just another excuse.

The STG 2000 has the same Tapco G2 trigger in it, but the new one was so light that it surprised me when I touched the first one off. It's even better than my AR triggers.
I told you that you'd like the N-PAP......

#13 ·
Axel, fire away. I don't mind.

In other news, I got the TRS-25 this morning and I am really liking it.

I have a TRS-32 incoming that was on sale for $44 shipped from PSA and I'm going to wait until I mount and look through both to see which cheekweld shoulders better before deciding which I'm going to leave on there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.