Springfield XD Forum banner

Crossbreed holsters?

18K views 63 replies 42 participants last post by  wellerjohn 
#1 ·
Picked up my XD-S today and put 100 flawless rounds through it; lovin it.
Anyway, I need a IWB holster and it appears that a lot of people like the crossbreed line. I like the smaller quikclip; does anyone have any experience with one for their XD-S? I would rather the quickclip, just want to hear some opinions.
How about the super tuck or mini tuck?

Any other recommended IWB holsters?

Thanks for your input.

#8 ·
Seen them white hats but was wandering about the solo clip of the Quikclip by crossbreed. Anyone have any experience?
I find the XDS to be too heavy for a single clip. I would recommend the MiniTuck. It's an awesome holster for the XDS. If you have a larger frame than go with the SuperTuck or MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters. White Hat should take note of the smaller sized MiniTuck and manufacture one similar.

#11 ·
I have the Mini Tuck for mine. I think the XD-s might be pushing it for a single clip. You would have to have your belt so tight it would be uncomfortable. I also have a High Noon "Down Under" with dual straps for when I have to sit for extended periods. It rides higher so it doesn't get uncomfortable.

#18 ·
I was going to get a Crossbreed SuperTuck until I saw White Hat Holsters. About 10 dollars cheaper, standard or combat cut , wide array of colors for your kydex options.

Another plus is that if you wanted to use for another pistol, you can order just the kyedex portion and it fits with your original holster set up. With Crossbreed you have to buy a whole new holster.

Turn around time is 10 days or less with CrossBreed 4 to 6 weeks

White Hat Holster vs CrossBreed SuperTuck

Very happy with my White Hat Holster for my XDs and I can use it with my M&P Shield or Beretta Nano. It's nice to have those options.

I'll post pics soon.

#19 ·
I have a CrossBreed SuperTuck for my Glock 19 and I have the CrossBreed MiniTuck for my XDs. The XDs in the minituck is very comfortable and I wear it at about 2 o'clock, the gun is right at coin pocket of my jeans. By the way I ordered the minituck wednesday of last week and received it in the mail yesterday. Barely over a week even though they say 4 to 6 weeks.

#20 ·
I was going to get a Crossbreed SuperTuck until I saw White Hat Holsters. About 10 dollars cheaper, standard or combat cut , wide array of colors for your kydex options.

Another plus is that if you wanted to use for another pistol, you can order just the kyedex portion and it fits with your original holster set up. With Crossbreed you have to buy a whole new holster.

Turn around time is 10 days or less with CrossBreed 4 to 6 weeks

White Hat Holster vs CrossBreed SuperTuck
White Hat Holsters MaxTuck versus Crossbreed Supertuck IWB in the waistband holster - YouTube

Very happy with my White Hat Holster for my XDs and I can use it with my M&P Shield or Beretta Nano. It's nice to have those options.

I'll post pics soon.
Ok, that video has me sold on the white hat.

XD(m) .45 3.8" bi-tone

#25 ·
My mini tuck just arrived today. Was a little worried because I did have the Super Tuck for the XD 9mm SC but changed it up to the mini for the XDS. Couldn't be happier that I did. To me the mini tuck is maybe even more comfortable than the ST. Description says its ideal for small frame people and I'm far from it. At about 245lbs. it fits me great and very very comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.