Big shout out to Powder River Precision!

Discussion in 'Powder River Precision' started by Lefty Trigger, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Mar 11, 2017 #1
    Lefty Trigger

Lefty Trigger XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Here is a one of a few companies that really understand customer service! I ordered a "drop-in" trigger kit for my XDM 9mm from an ebay seller that I have purchased many items from in the past. When the kit arrived I noticed that I ordered the wrong kit, for XD 9mm. I contacted the seller and requested a return for exchange and was hit with a huge restocking fee! I did not feel that restocking fees were in order since I was not returning but exchanging the kit. I decided to call Powder River to se if I could just purchase the two items that are different between the kits. The lady there promptly told me that would not be cost effective and that she would exchange the kit if I would ship it back to them. I shipped it early this week and they received it Thursday and she called me to see what kit I wanted and if I needed anything else. She said the new XDM kit would ship out that day with no additional charge to me! Now that is service and how to correctly follow up with your customers!
    Great job Powder River Precision!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mar 27, 2017 #2
    powder river

powder river Official Site Vendor Supporting Vendor

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Thanks for taking the time to post this. I have been blessed with some outstanding employees and I will pass along your kind words.