Big Guy Heavy leather belts..

Discussion in 'XDTalk Sponsor Announcements & Showcase' started by Houseboat, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Houseboat

Houseboat Official Site Vendor Supporting Vendor

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We make all of our belts by hand so when I cut up a hide I always try to get some large sizes for our inventory.So now that we are doing inventory we need to clear some out.They are heavy leather Black and Brown..Give us a call or email as we can make some very large belt,s...Thank you Larry 931 653-4117
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bonehead

Bonehead XDTalk 15K Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    now isn't a good time for me. when I get squared away I'll get with you on another belt.

also I should say... when I bought the one it was REALLY uncomfortable to the point that I thought I wouldn't be able to wear it. I called and told you it was my issue not yours. I know I am more round than I should be. anyway... once it broke in and loosened up a bit its very nice and its better than I ever thought a belt could be. I am glad I stuck with it. I will definitely want more in the future.

3. DPK

DPK XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you need to condition the leather at all for maintenance or prior to wearing or are they ship and wear? Thanks!

4. Houseboat

Houseboat Official Site Vendor Supporting Vendor

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    When we ship out your belt it has been treated with a combination of oils and bees wax to make it last a good long time.. Occasionally you may want to treat it with Kiwi boot wax.. That's about it..

5. firecadet613

firecadet613 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    These are very nice belts! I got mine in the other day but measured it a bit small. Can't wait until it's replacement arrives so I can start wearing it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2