Springfield XD Forum banner

Arsenal 107FR....good and bad....

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  XDMan07 
#1 ·
...the good, it's an Arsenal, the bad, I won't pick it up till I return from Afghanistan in early November. Look forward to it.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet.

#3 ·
I own the SLR-106CR Arsenal in .223/5.56.
I do wish it was a 7.62, but other than that it is a great and surprisingly accurate rifle. For 500$ lightly used, I had to grab it. (300$ p22 trade + 200$ cash). The folding stock is an okay feature as well, only thing is it folds onto the Warsaw Pact mount. It's gotta fold somewhere though I guess??? Overall, a great reliable and compact rifle. Enjoy!!!!

#6 ·
Compared it to my Sig 556Xi today, very comparable in quality and price. The 107 was about 225 less and hopefully won't have the same issue as my Sig had today...it started double tapping. Not good...cool but bad when you don't want it to.

#8 · (Edited)
And also forgot to add mine was zeroed perfect from the factory. My underfolder from century was close to 2 feet off target. I used the tapco sight adjustment tool and it was zeroed. Happy my arsenal was dead on. Only thing the trigger on the arsenal sucks major. I switched it to a Tapco G2 trigger which feels awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.