Anyone have pics of XDM 9mm in a Supertuck holster?

Discussion in 'XD-M Discussion Room - XD(M)' started by Germothy, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Germothy

Germothy XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking to get the Crossbreed Supertuck and just wasn't sure how well the XDM is concealed in it and if it is comfortable. I have read a couple of other holster threads and the Supertuck was highly recommended, but I just wanted to see if anyone has any photos of themselves wearing a supertuck with an XDM and where they position it for the best concealment.
    Thanks

2. tomcatg

tomcatg XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am at work so can't take any pics, but I carry my XD9sc in a Supertuck and tried my new XD9m in it and it would work fine. The grip is a little long for my tastes using it for concealed carry, but could be done.

3. 1xdmshooter

1xdmshooter XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use the Super Tuck for both my XDm 40 and 9 and it is really a nice holster. In terms of concealment its hard to beak. One thing to point out about these holsters is that they get more comfortable as the leather breaks in. Crossbreed makes quality products and their warranty rocks. I think they still also have the 60 day period that you can try them and send them back if you don't like them. One plus about these holsters is that they will hold any XD or XDm. One downside is they take a little while to put on but once you get by that they get much easier to use. I am in the same boat with Tomcatg in that I am at work and my camera is at home. Try searching the forums though as i know there are several pictures of people using this holster on XDTalk.com. Hope that htis helps.

4. Edro20

Edro20 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The Supertuck is very comfortable. I can attest to that. I put it (XDm 40 )in about the 4 o clock position. You will have to adjust the hook heights to get the correct cant and so on. Just adjust it until you have it the way you want. I also have the CB belt. I highly recommend getting the belt as well.

5. potatoheadman

potatoheadman XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I can put mine on in 10-15 seconds. As stated by previous posters, it is extremely comfortable with the 9mm. I truely forget I have it on sometimes. Also, I wear mine everyday at work and have never had anyone question what was under my shirt. My gun is not the xdm, but it has a grip extension on it. So for ability to conceal I give it a thumbs up.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  6. 1xdmshooter

1xdmshooter XDTalk 500 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To clarify my previous post is it takes some time to get the initial fit done with the clips. After that you are correct in that it attaches to your belt in a matter of seconds.