Springfield XD Forum banner

Ammo!

8K views 79 replies 47 participants last post by  gridix 
#1 ·
There is none... :-(

Everywhere I have looked they are out....

Just today at my local Bass Pro, no 9mm at all, limited amount of 40 cal. (bought me a couple of boxes), no .223... this sucks!

I did find several boxes of 454 Casull, which doesn't matter because I don't have a gun that uses those...

There was a XDS in the case though... but I have no money...

Ooooh, I did buy this!

But it's for my wife...

Nothing to see here... move along... :-(

See less See more
#10 ·
Oh hi, I see you're from my side of town. Welcome to the barrio, holmes. :D

Check the Academy stores, they started wising up and limiting sales of ammo to 3 boxes per person, per day. Of course, 9mm, .223 and .22LR is still AWOL. Good luck!
Standing in line for your daily ammo ration. What have we come to? LOL

#11 ·
People be trippin'! No ammo online, at the LGS, or at Wally World. Luckily I have enough for now, but this crap's gotta end!

#14 ·
I just stood in line for four hours and picked up 1000 rounds of 5.56, 1000 of 9mm, and 3500 rounds of .22LR

#18 ·
There is ammo out there but unless you already stocked up you'll be paying a premium for it! Even with current prices I like to stick to my routine of buying a box everytime I'm at the LGS and adding it to the reserve/don't touch pile. If you REALLY can't find anything in stock as of 5:26PM central time www.bulkmmo.com has 9MM, .45ACP, and .223

#21 ·
My latest ammo order just shipped from PSA this afternoon, supposed to arrive here next Monday.

I placed the order exactly two weeks ago. 1000 rounds of RWS 9MM and some .50 cal ammo cans.

#23 ·
I recommend SGAmmo.com | Family Owned and Operated, Stillwater Oklahoma . They still maintain decent prices and post as they get it i. They sold 72 case of 7.62 x39mm in 15mins so you have to get a little lucky. They had three different brands of 45Auto today, but are down to just WWB if your interested. Plus they ship extremely fast, Unlike my summer-time favorite Freedom Munitions...GL

#24 ·
I recommend SGAmmo.com | Family Owned and Operated, Stillwater Oklahoma . They still maintain decent prices and post as they get it i. They sold 72 case of 7.62 x39mm in 15mins so you have to get a little lucky. They had three different brands of 45Auto today, but are down to just WWB if your interested. Plus they ship extremely fast, Unlike my summer-time favorite Freedom Munitions...GL
They are good, but their prices are edging upward...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#26 ·
There is none... :-(

Everywhere I have looked they are out....

Just today at my local Bass Pro, no 9mm at all, limited amount of 40 cal. (bought me a couple of boxes), no .223... this sucks!

I did find several boxes of 454 Casull, which doesn't matter because I don't have a gun that uses those...

There was a XDS in the case though... but I have no money...

Ooooh, I did buy this!

But it's for my wife...

Nothing to see here... move along... :-(
Who needs ammo when there are high capacity subways available...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.