Aguila 9mm Ammunition

Discussion in 'The Ammo Can' started by ncsu08ms3, Sep 1, 2011.

1. ncsu08ms3

ncsu08ms3 XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just picked some of this up at the last local gun show; $199.99 for 1000 rounds 124g FMJ. Went through 100 rounds today and this stuff was/is awesome. Definitely packs more punch than the standard Federal 115g from Wal-mart, much closer to my carry Ammo (Winchester PDX 124g +P) though it's not labeled +P I can't tell a difference between it and the PDX, however I can between it and the Federal FMJ from wally world (shot all 3 back to back). We'll see how the next 90% of the ammo goes but so far I've been very impressed especially at $9.99 a box. I sure hope I can find more soon on the cheap to replenish my stock as I use it (going through about 100 rounds a week).

Phillip

2. Boris

Boris XDTalk 1K Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is good ammo. The cases are great for reloading. I tend to stay away from ammo that does not have the SAAMI or CIP stamp on it though and last time I looked Aguila does not load to either one of their standards. PMC is the same way, atleast for 9mm in both brands. Chances are it is actualy +P by SAAMI spec but who knows since they do not put the SAAMI stamp on the box......

3. FyreCalG17

FyreCalG17 XDTalk Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I never looked on the box, but its definitely hotter than wwb. Its the main "house" brand my local shooting range sells. I've never heard of them having problems with it. I like it.