3Speed Holster?

Discussion in 'Gear Talk' started by Tall_Monty_MI, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Tall_Monty_MI

Tall_Monty_MI XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Came across this holster called the 3Speed the other day while looking for bellyband holsters and was wondering if any of you have tried it.

YouTube video HERE (wouldn't embed)

It looks kinda interesting, and effective for skinny people like the guy in the video, but being a bigger guy I have to wonder how it would work on someone like me.

2. ArmyGuy45

ArmyGuy45 XDTalk 10K Member Founding Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 4
    Im sure that gets hot in the summer time.

And I would never carry in my crotch.

3. 223 4 SHTF

223 4 SHTF XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I perfer IWB all year long

4. kimber_pro

kimber_pro XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do have a 3 speed holster and I love it. I have heard that guys with big beer guts wont like it so much, but it works for me perfectly. You can transition between deep concealment, IWB, Mid section, and back to deep conceal right in front of people and they have absolutely no clue you are even carrying a gun. Dont listen to the people that don't have one, or have never even seen what the 3 speed is. Its an awesome holster and the guy that made it is an absolute genius. I especially like the "james bond" pop up. When you have it in "deep conceal" you just stick your hand in your pocket and find the barrel of the gun and just push up on it, and the gun pops right into IWB where you can grab it no problem and get the perfect grip on it the first time with no readjusting. Plus it carries you gun, a spare mag, AND it has an extra pocket to hold money or your I.D., debit card, whatever you want to protect. Better than a wallet. You have to specifically ask for that extra pocket now tho. 3speed is the way to go. He also offers free shipping and a 15% discount to law enforcement, firemen, and security officers. Joe is a great guy and if you contact him, he will answer any questions you have promptly and accurately. Also if you are worried about sitting, don't be. You just transition from deep conceal or iwb to mid section and the gun just floats there in mid air not getting in the way or making anything uncomfortable. Then when you get out of the car or wherever you are sitting, you just quickly and discretely transition back to deep conceal in seconds with no one being the wiser. Perfect holster. I love it. The best part is at the end of the day, it all folds up with your gun, mag, and anything else that's in it, into a tight little neat package for storage. I HIGHLY suggest people buy this holster. Totally concealable, no printing what-so-ever! And man is it COMFORTABLE.

5. kimber_pro

kimber_pro XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Watch you youtube videos on it. Theres no malarkey there. Every single thing he says about that holster is 100% true. It truly is 3 holsters in one. If you like deep conceal, IWB, or mid section. The 3 speed does it ALL. There is 4 videos on youtube. Watch the ones that are 9 minutes a piece. enter "3 speed holster" into the search and watch parts 1, 2, and 3. Everything you need to know is in those 3 videos and everything he says is 100% true.

6. kimber_pro

kimber_pro XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do keep in mind that this holster is for carry size guns, dont go sticking a desert eagle in there. I have a Bersa Thunder 380 and this holster works perfectly for it.

7. kimber_pro

kimber_pro XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also keep in mind that this holster is only if you want appendix carry. If you want a good IWB holster at 3-6 oclock then I really suggest UBG holsters. Im not a fan of crossbreed. Dont like kydex and they ride too high. Lost of printing. Plus Im not a fan of having to wait months to get my holster in the mail.

8. Noodles

Noodles XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I kinda feel like kimber_pro has some sort of stake in the company.

while I'm not saying this isn't a good holster for appendix carry I just think there might be a bit of a bias here.

Either way I would like to see some more reviews of this holster because it does seem interesting.

9. JoeRoger

JoeRoger Official Site Vendor Supporting Vendor

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just wanted to say, thank you very much kimber_pro…and to his honor…if anyone searches around the internet, they’ll find other customers saying the same things about the holster. We’re still a young company…more reviews will come…and 100% of them will be organic.

Now...I know anyone can promise anything about whatever…but on every bit of my honor…I would never pay or allow anyone in any way shape or form to pretend, embellish, etc. To me that's dirty advertising…but extremely worse than that…to do so with a product that people depend on for their lives…is as despicable as it gets.

A substantial percentage of our customers are undercover law enforcement…where life and death is a real concern, and it can all depend on our work and our word. I would never sleep at night if that was compromised.

The best I can think of…to prove we're all telling the truth…is what we’ve done since day one.

We offer an above and beyond, 30 day, no questions asked...no fine print...100% money back guarantee. All you pay for is return shipping. USPS average is about $2 to $3.

Off on another topic : )

Side Carry and Body sizes:
    It’s been my experience, that obese people who have a large lower belly can’t carry in the up front position…not in any holster…including the 3 Speed. However, we have lots and lots of customers...from skinny to obese...who love this holster and carry at all different positions around the body. 2, 3, 4 o'clock, etc. It runs 100%, 360 degrees around…you even still have the options for deep conceal at those positions.

Carrying Full Size Pistols:
    It also runs with any size pistol. Every holster is built from the ground up…every piece of gear is precisely set for the maximum amount of conceal ability. We make holsters for full size 1911s regularly. It’s really just a matter of personal preference. If you can carry that monster Hi Point JCP .45 in any other holster...then you can do it much better, with much more comfort and conceal ability with the 3 Speed…and a fail-safe draw system to boot.

Hope this helps…I'm rarely able to respond on these forums, as a matter of fact, this is the first time ever. Just saying...if anyone ever has any questions, our website is the best place to find me…and for now…while we’re still small…I personally answer every e-mail…sometimes within seconds. I’m a terrible salesman…because I always give an honest answer. But we have a great product…so it’s an easy job : )

Sincerely,
    Joe Roger
    3 Speed Holster
    3050 NE 9th Ave.
    Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.

10. Kennydale

Kennydale XDTalk Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I carry my Ruger SR40C in mine. I have had mine since last March. I wear mine every waking minute even at home. Being somewhat chubby I have to admit I wear mine hard....especially sitting at a dining table. I have some wear and tear on holster. And it is time for a second one. Would I buy another 3Speed Holster....you bet! I wear mine as an appendix.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk