• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Big Guy Heavy leather belts..

This is a discussion on Big Guy Heavy leather belts.. within the XDTalk Sponsor Announcements & Showcase forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; We make all of our belts by hand so when I cut up a hide I always try to get some large sizes for our ...

Old 01-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 14657
Big Guy Heavy leather belts..

We make all of our belts by hand so when I cut up a hide I always try to get some large sizes for our inventory.So now that we are doing inventory we need to clear some out.They are heavy leather Black and Brown..Give us a call or email as we can make some very large belt,s...Thank you Larry 931 653-4117

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Gun-Works.com is wholly owned subsidiary of Tennessee Holster Company, LLC
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

-

-

-
(Gun Belts, Money Belts, embossed Belts)
-
Houseboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
now isn't a good time for me. when I get squared away I'll get with you on another belt.

also I should say... when I bought the one it was REALLY uncomfortable to the point that I thought I wouldn't be able to wear it. I called and told you it was my issue not yours. I know I am more round than I should be. anyway... once it broke in and loosened up a bit its very nice and its better than I ever thought a belt could be. I am glad I stuck with it. I will definitely want more in the future.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
DPK
XDTalk Member

Member #: 85551
Do you need to condition the leather at all for maintenance or prior to wearing or are they ship and wear? Thanks!
DPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 14657
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPK View Post
Do you need to condition the leather at all for maintenance or prior to wearing or are they ship and wear? Thanks!
When we ship out your belt it has been treated with a combination of oils and bees wax to make it last a good long time.. Occasionally you may want to treat it with Kiwi boot wax.. That's about it..

Gun-Works.com is wholly owned subsidiary of Tennessee Holster Company, LLC
-

-

-

-
(Gun Belts, Money Belts, embossed Belts)
-
Houseboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84034
These are very nice belts! I got mine in the other day but measured it a bit small. Can't wait until it's replacement arrives so I can start wearing it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
firecadet613 is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » XDTalk Sponsor Announcements & Showcase

None

Search tags for this page

big leather sponces

heavy leather belts

images of heavy leather belts

Click on a term to search for related topics.