• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Bad Neighbor messing with my car.

This is a discussion on Bad Neighbor messing with my car. within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by yocan Molotov coctail Or more seriously walk over there with a rifle case and invite him to go to a fun shoot ...

Old 01-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #61
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 15221
Quote:
Originally Posted by yocan View Post
Molotov coctail
Or more seriously walk over there with a rifle case and invite him to go to a fun shoot with you. Holding a flyer and everything so it looks legit.

Now excuse the commentary on everyone elses advice.

Stop shooting anything with lead, install a video camera, stop using lead bullets, install a motion detector flood light, stop using lead bullets, put a motion detector program on your computer so it doesn't use as much hard drive space, stop using lead bullets, put a winch on his car and roll it over, you know what? shooting targets creates garbage just stop shooting at all. Use a snare that flips him upside down by a rope, stop shooting.

(the motion detector on the light and camera would help you out a lot, a 500 gig hard drive isn't that pricey anymore) get it on tape, and file a restraining order, then sue his ***.

install Your Own Home Surveillance System: DIY Tech

Home Security Systems - Home Security Surveillance Tips - Popular Mechanics

I am kinda thinking of buying one for my yard, i have two vans full of thousands and thousands of dollars in tools, hell just my roof rack ($800) interior shelfs and bulkhead($1,500), locks, ladders ($1,600 plus accessories) X 2 vans, then my garage is a two car garage FULL of tools. And a jeep with nice wheels, roof rack, winch etc. I have no space in my garage. It makes me uneasy i have so much in my yard that cannot be traced, it can be unbolted and pay for some dudes crack habit.

I have an alarm system, but folks dont pay attention to that, and a nice commerical grade camera system is about $6,000 plus install.

thos systems in the POP MECH are very affordable, and you can take it with you when you get a house in the coming years.

I would talk to this neighbor myself, then have the landlord make it very clear to him the rules, MAKE him read the lease, and make sure aware he isnt gonna run ruff shot and be the boss of the property. Youll mind yours, he minds his, and he better not give you lip, guff, or sweat you in ANY way or youll whip his ass and call the cops for him.

He seems like a real ass, messing with a mans car is a no no. No one messes with my family, my pets, or my vehicles. Surely not to my face, or in his case all but telling you it was him.

Last edited by billbrasky; 01-02-2009 at 12:43 AM.
billbrasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-02-2009, 09:39 AM   #62
XDTalk Member

Member #: 31739
I would make it a point to let him "Sneak a Peek" at me heeled. I would not FLASH him, or do anything that would make him think it was intentional, but rather the next time he is outside go to your car strapped OWB with a short shirt/jacket for cover. Bend over to do something, or reach up to do something, that exposes you for a brief moment. If you're outside, I'm sure he will be watching your every move, and is almost certainly gonna see it.

Dont know your states laws, so you would need to be clear of them before doing this. In Texas you muct be concealed, but the law is written that it is a violation to expose "Intentionally or Knowingly" and cannot punish for a slip up or the wind blowing. Might get your *ss chewed, but cant really get in trouble. Moreover, not many folks are gonna cause **** with someone they think walks around armed all the time.

I have done this a couple times over the years. Works great for bad neighbors !! Nicest people you could ever live nextdoor to now....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
how do i prove that someone messed with my car

how to catch someone messing with your car

how to prove someone messed with your car

how to tell if someone is messing with your car

how to tell someone is messing with your vehicle

messing with the neighbors car

neighbor messing with car

nieghbor messing with my car

seone messes with ur car

someone is messing with my car

someone keeps messing with my laundry

what to do when a neighbor messes with your car
Click on a term to search for related topics.