• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

New Range in Norther Virginia

This is a discussion on New Range in Norther Virginia within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Whatever you thought about country clubs and the rich people that are members there, Silver Eagle Group is the Country Club of gun ranges! I ...

Old 12-25-2008, 07:32 AM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 31428
Exclamation New Range in Norther Virginia

Whatever you thought about country clubs and the rich people that are members there, Silver Eagle Group is the Country Club of gun ranges! I went for a free tour this past Sunday and the place is NICE! But unfortunately, also expensive as *$%&! I will be honest, I make a decent living and go to the NRA HQ Range here a few times a month for fun, but the membership at Silver Eagle is mind-boggling.
If you want to be a Founder's Club member, I heard it's a $50K one-time initiation fee PLUS $350 monthly due!

It is located in Ashburn, VA, about 30 miles west of DC.

Silver Eagle Group
Hawflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 9980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawflake View Post
Whatever you thought about country clubs and the rich people that are members there, Silver Eagle Group is the Country Club of gun ranges! I went for a free tour this past Sunday and the place is NICE! But unfortunately, also expensive as *$%&! I will be honest, I make a decent living and go to the NRA HQ Range here a few times a month for fun, but the membership at Silver Eagle is mind-boggling.
If you want to be a Founder's Club member, I heard it's a $50K one-time initiation fee PLUS $350 monthly due!

It is located in Ashburn, VA, about 30 miles west of DC.

Silver Eagle Group
I looked at their web site once a few months ago, I saw that if you got their premier membership your gift was a loaded Springfield 1911.

I figured if I couldn't afford to buy the gun in the first place I probably couldn't afford the membership to the range.

I wish them a lot of luck, but I don't think there is a market for a range like that.
educate children.\" -- Confucius
vafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 25728
I think there is a market for that kind of gun range here in Northern Va. It's just the target group is VERY VERY small. I hope they make out though, but I'm happy with the NRA range and the 223 acres of private property we have.
StewieGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 29754
Sounds nice, but agreed. Sounds expensive
AdventureMan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:36 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 30482
i want to see a place like that without the price tag and west of the "nova" area so i can use!

-Springfield M1 Garand
ChevyMan45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 31428
Quote:
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin View Post
I think there is a market for that kind of gun range here in Northern Va. It's just the target group is VERY VERY small. I hope they make out though, but I'm happy with the NRA range and the 223 acres of private property we have.
That's my thinking as well. The DC/NoVa area is loaded with affluent people but it still takes quite a bit of love for guns and bank account to plunk down that kind of cash to be a member. Heck, you can get an annual pass at the NRA range for Silver Eagle's monthly due. On the other hand, they may get a lot of clients in the ways of law enforcement and military because the setup of their facility.

With local competition such as Blue Ridge Arsenal, NRA Range, and Gilbert's Indoor Range, I just can't find any incentives to go there myself, but I do wish them a lot of luck succeeding.
Hawflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 08:27 AM   #7
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 29327
They are catering to all the incoming Dems taking office so they have a private club to shoot while oppressing our rights as citizens....

I can see Obama shooting his personalized Kimber 1911 and personalized Bushmaster pistol/rifle founders members gifts.

"There are no restrictions on the First Amendment when trying to restrict the Second Amendment" -- Tim Inwood, Buckeye Firearms Association.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
cooks128 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

northern virginia, range, silver eagle

Search tags for this page
initiation cost springfield country club va
join springfield country club va
northern virginia country club initiation fees
springfield country club dues burke va
springfield country club dues virginia
springfield country club initiation fee va

springfield country club va dues

springfield country club va initiation fee

springfield country club va initiation fees

springfield country club va membership fees

springfield country club va membership fees $
springfield va country club dues
springfield va country club initiation fees
springfield va country club membership fees
springford country club membership dues
what is the initiation fee at springfield country club va
Click on a term to search for related topics.