• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Motorcycle Accident *Warning - Gruesome*

This is a discussion on Motorcycle Accident *Warning - Gruesome* within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; The first one isn't greusome but pretty wild: http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp This one is not for the faint at heart: http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesom...ole.asp#photo5 I guess motorcycles should be banned ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Motorcycle Accident *Warning - Gruesome*

Old 02-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 8348
Motorcycle Accident *Warning - Gruesome*

The first one isn't greusome but pretty wild: http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/tulsacrash.asp

This one is not for the faint at heart: http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesom...ole.asp#photo5

I guess motorcycles should be banned as they kill more people than guns do.
“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.” -Thomas Jefferson

"When did America go from Rugged Individualism to Whiny Collectivism?"

"The Truth has no agenda".
Jettubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 13497
wow...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Member -------
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
rockerZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #3
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 10685
push the envelope enough & get a paper cut.

careful guys n' gals!

pretty cool KTM..
Old 02-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #4
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 8822
Ouch and double ouch.
"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
- Ted Nugent

hower610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:45 PM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 17000
ive seen the tractor trailer one....wow, thats all i have to say.
tomfoolery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #6
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 17015
This sure makes me want to run out and get my first bike. When I lived in Minnesota, there was an incident where a guy was doing 25 mph and was hit by a car. He wasn't wearing a helmet and they scooped his brains up off the road with a shovel.

jtkratzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #7
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 9181
Living in Northeast, Ohio(home of the original Starboyz), we see this all the time. I live right off of Route 8, where much of the Starboyz street stunts were filmed. They are pretty much professional stunt team now, but we have a lot of copycats, and thus, a lot of dead sport bikers.

Of course, I think the sport bike craze and stunting is huge everywhere now.

It is really sad. I cringe every time one of these kids weaves between my car and a semi at 120 MPH. I see it more than you would think.

LUVMYSIGP225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:30 PM   #8
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 11567
There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are very few old, bold bikers.

I'd still like to learn and pick up something used to play with, but it would be out on the scenic highways here in AZ rather than Phoenix city traffic.
Fifty million new Americans have died in abortions since 1973. Where were their rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Why do we turn a blind eye toward--or worse, cheer on--a holocaust within our own land? Please, choose life for your baby.

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." --Jesus, John 14:6 (ESV)

Proud member of the AKM operator's club.
DanTheEldest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #9

Member #: 14723
Whoa....

[SIZE=1]<<<- Stop by and check it out.
TacoMalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #10
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 8642
That first one looks fake. The upper body/shirt/face aren't torn up or abraded at all.
east_stingray is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
gruesome accidents
gruesome accidents photos
gruesome accidents pictures
gruesome bike accidents

gruesome car accident photos

gruesome car accident photos with the dead bodies
gruesome car accidents
gruesome car wreck photos
gruesome motorcycle accident
gruesome motorcycle accident photos
gruesome motorcycle accident pictures
gruesome motorcycle accidents
gruesome pictures of dead people
grusome motocycle accident
most gruesome motorcycle accident
Click on a term to search for related topics.