• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

VIDEO: Crack whore and mexican fighting outside my house

This is a discussion on VIDEO: Crack whore and mexican fighting outside my house within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; So i just got back from the lake and i was cleaning my boat and heard these two people arguing. Right behind my house is ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » VIDEO: Crack whore and mexican fighting outside my house

Old 07-02-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 9172
VIDEO: Crack whore and mexican fighting outside my house

So i just got back from the lake and i was cleaning my boat and heard these two people arguing. Right behind my house is a actually a pretty nice trailor park (if thats possible), its usually pretty calm, so i am not sure where these two came from. Saw these two people arguing outside my house, thought it was pretty funny, at the end when she walked away, she chased him down again and threw a rock at the guy! The cops came right after that and talked to them both. Thought about showing them the video, but was afraid they were going to take my camera from me. I was mainly watching the two to make sure the guy did not start wailing on the lady, and i had my xd close at all times, in case they saw me filming them and got pissed. I actually just set my camera on the edge of the boat, so they really could not tell that they were being filmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly7PIuqe3II
justinbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-02-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
XDTalk Member

Member #: 11771
IT's TIME TO MOVE
Old 07-02-2007, 11:09 PM   #3
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 9482
Stuff like that always makes me feel.....better. No matter how messed up my life might be at times, at least I'm not like that.
Few had nightmares from their duties, and none would ever fall victim to delayed-stress syndrome, because they deemed themselves to be predators, not prey, and lions know no such feelings.--Tom Clancy
O.C. 4 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:09 PM   #4
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 9172
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00buck View Post
IT's TIME TO MOVE
well actually it is my dads house, i live in albuquerque, which is not much better
justinbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:19 AM   #5
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 12948
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. 4 U View Post
Stuff like that always makes me feel.....better. No matter how messed up my life might be at times, at least I'm not like that.
Jerry Springer built his television career on that sentiment.

When I see things like that I'm just amazed. It reminds me that the vast majority of peoples' problems are of their own making.
wombat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:31 AM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 16828
Hey, I live in a trailer park.

If you won't stand behind our troops, please stand in front of them!

texasm203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:32 AM   #7
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 4469
Go ahead and call the PD.

They won't take the camera but they will ask you for a copy of the tape that they will pay for.

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also. I would not interfere with any one's religion, either to strengthen it or to weaken it. I am not able to believe one's religion can affect his hereafter one way or the other, no matter what that religion may be. But it may easily be a great comfort to him in this life--hence it is a valuable possession to him.
- Mark Twain
aiformula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:33 AM   #8
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 14312
I'm very impressed that he held his temper and walked away - that was the right thing to do.

Sig Sauer Traditional TacOps 1911
S&W M&P45
Springfield XD-S 45
Several AR-15s
More knives than I can count
The Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:43 AM   #9
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 4469
So, am I wrong in my thinking that since he took 3-4 good hits then tried to move on after she damaged his bike, that his duty to retreat is done? When she followed him and hit him again, that's where I would have gone ahead and clocked her. I don't go for the whole "don't his a woman thing" after they've already struck first.

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also. I would not interfere with any one's religion, either to strengthen it or to weaken it. I am not able to believe one's religion can affect his hereafter one way or the other, no matter what that religion may be. But it may easily be a great comfort to him in this life--hence it is a valuable possession to him.
- Mark Twain
aiformula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:44 AM   #10
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 17456
We have done this before where a woman jumped out of a car and started wailing on this guy, I mean HARD. Throwing real honest to goodness punches and hooks. He held off hitting her until she came at him with a pipe. Then he shoved her on the ground. The Cops rolled up a little bit after that and everyone there assumed she was going to jail. Next thing we now, HE is in cuffs and getting in the back of a squad car while she is crying "he beat me he beat me". "Excuse me officer, you are going to want to watch this tape."
Remmington 20 ga. 1100 LT
Remmington 700 .308
Arisaka /w Bayonet 7.7 ***
Marlin 336 30-30
Salilus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page

albuquerque whores

chatter whore
crack hoe fights
crack whores fight
crack whores fighting
crackwhore girl fight
crackwhores fighting
mexican crack whore

mexican crack whores

mexican sluts in albuquerque new mexico
mexican whore house
mexican whore house video
nc crack hoe site
new mexico whores
whores in albuquerque
Click on a term to search for related topics.