• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Anyone hear about this?

This is a discussion on Anyone hear about this? within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Anyone outside of Virginia? Seems like a pretty big story to me. A similar situation happened down there recently and Bill O'reilly had to get ...

Old 04-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 77463
Anyone hear about this?

Anyone outside of Virginia? Seems like a pretty big story to me. A similar situation happened down there recently and Bill O'reilly had to get involved because it was being kept quiet. Large group of ummmm..well, whatever you want to call them that doesn't offend anyone, gathered and threw rocks at 2 people in a car. One got out of a car and then they got beat. They were 2 reporters for a VA Beach area newspaper. Their own paper that they worked for kept it quite until Bill O'reilly got involved and then it went national.

Anyways, here are 2 links to this "college beach week". Kind of reminds you why its a good idea to carry extra mags and carry a caliber that's not below 9mm. Hell, if you lived in the area might also be a reminded how important it is to have an AR or something more than a 2 shot shotgun like crazy Joe in DC recommended.

http://wtvr.com/2013/04/29/boardwalk-brawls-overwhelm-va-beach-and-unsuspecting-tourists/

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beach-week-draws-black-crowd-and-violence/

Here is the link to the other story I referenced that preceded the one atthe Beach recently for the "college beach week 2013."

Questions raised over Virginia newspaper's delay in report of attack on reporters - U.S. News
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 12586
White Reporters? Beating by Norfolk Black Gang Ignored by Media, but Real Question is, What is Happening to America?s Cities? | RedState

Its worse than you know

Media continues to censor black on white crime - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com
‎"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!" - Sam Houston
"quo vadis"
AwPhuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 22972
Whites should be forced to move away and not be allowed to travel there. Racism solved.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves"

Shhhh! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

NRA membership -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

State handgun laws -

Rich States / Poor States - NEW

"Nothing good ever comes from a knock at the door"
UncleBuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 87022
The first story is hard for me to read after the "Die Hard 3" reference.
Quote:
One of the “Die Hard” movies showed what would happen to a white who is on foot in a “bad neighborhood”. Our intrepid hero in that movie was forced to set out on foot in Harlem, a “bad” neighborhood – for whites. It was the major opening scene of the movie.
It's using the same tactics to scare the uninformed like the gun grabbers. I've been to Harlem, I've never been scared to walk down the street. In the movie, McClane is was walking down the street wearing this:

As you can see. He wasn't just taking a stroll.

Not to say that scenarios like this haven't happened and won't happen but you have to admit, the mob mentality is everywhere. People are too chicken $hit to fight one on one any more so any time there is an argument, 30 people jump in.

*How bad a$s is John McClane?*
Old 04-30-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 87248
Yeah, I lived in Va Beach back in '89 during the "Greek Fest" riot. Back then the National Guard had to come out for a couple of days. Saw this Sunday morning but I have not been down to the beach in a few months. You are right about it not being aired much around here. Never saw any reporting on the local news station and only a single article locally online about the entire incident.
nbk13nw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #6
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 75787

NRA Life Member
KentB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #7
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 34520
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentB View Post
unlikely.

every racist knows young black males don't use sidewalks
Groo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #8
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 75787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo View Post
unlikely.

every racist knows young black males don't use sidewalks

NRA Life Member
KentB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #9
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 78755
hmm... reminds me of another event that happens in Myrtle Beach around Memorial Day.
Jakemd98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #10
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 15720
sounds like we need a xdtalk convention next year at Virginia beach the same weekend.
yocan is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box