• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

There's just some songs that shouldn't be lip-synched.

This is a discussion on There's just some songs that shouldn't be lip-synched. within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by RetiredFCC Perfect! A faked performance for the swearing in of a fraud! You just can't make this stuff up! Exactly my thought, ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » There's just some songs that shouldn't be lip-synched.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #11
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 86176
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredFCC View Post
Perfect! A faked performance for the swearing in of a fraud! You just can't make this stuff up!
Exactly my thought, maybe Milli Vanilli should have performed as well.
Cowboy6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
ya know... speaking roseanne barr... everything she has been spewing these past few years makes me think her stunt with the anthem (mocking it) was less about a spontaneous joke all in good fun and more of a serious statement on what she thinks about this country.

its just back then, the political climate didn't allow for her to be emboldened.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 85215
Well not really a suprise to me. I mean one good fake deserves another if ya ask me.
Texas40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #14
XDTalk 25K Member

Member #: 1698
I saw that on Drudge.

It's just shameful. Perhaps Obama should've picked someone who can actually sing.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Krackels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #15
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 57466
The whole damn lot of them a pure SHAM. I like her lil racist move how she kissed Chelle and Barry and snubbed grey-haired Joe. Joe was bummin'.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #16
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 71862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas40 View Post
Well not really a surprise to me. I mean one good fake deserves another if ya ask me.
This.

I think it altogether appropriate that the National Anthem be lip-synced at Obie's inauguration. The perfect metaphor.
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents more and more closely the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." –-H. L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
dawgchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #17
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 70670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijou View Post
she might have borrowed a teleprompter, but they were all in use.
oh snap!
KTXdm9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #18
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgchamp View Post
This.

I think it altogether appropriate that the National Anthem be lip-synced at Obie's inauguration. The perfect metaphor.
I agree.

(Thanks, Huey Lewis)
tom_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #19
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 85178
Lip sync....auto pen....

All we need is a belt line mounted blow up nozzle and we're all set.
Damien111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 35896
Symbolic of the Administration.

Rides in

GhostTX is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box