• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Can any San Antonio residents confirm?

This is a discussion on Can any San Antonio residents confirm? within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Abdul Kowalski's World: The Libs don't want you to know this! " On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Can any San Antonio residents confirm?

Old 01-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
Can any San Antonio residents confirm?

Abdul Kowalski's World: The Libs don't want you to know this!

"On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!
Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?
There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.
Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know
."

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
XDTalk Member

Member #: 64033
I am not a TX resident but here is another thread on this forum about it.
Another mass shooting prevented!
metalrogue76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 80908
Day-after story on the San Antonio paper's website. It happened.

Two wounded in theater shooting - San Antonio Express-News
Timonbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 82315
Yes, this happened and yes it got little press, and what press it did get made clear that it was a police officer and not a regular Jane with a CCW.
WirePaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 44190
Yup, it happened. I'm not far from that theater, in fact.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 70826
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E. Tx.XD View Post
Abdul Kowalski's World: The Libs don't want you to know this!

"On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!
Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?
There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.
Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know
."
i don't think it's at all like the aurora incident. the fact that the aurora thing occurred in a theater was not the reason it gained so much attention, it was the fact that so many people were injured and killed. one person shooting and killing another happens almost 90 times a day in this country, and reporting all of them would likely hurt, rather than help, the cause that you advocate, even when the original shooter is shot by another armed citizen (which in this case was a law officer, and not an ordinary citizen, which also likely doesn't help as much as you'd think).

just my two cents.
War_Eagle_XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #7
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 43664
You will only hear their side.

I also lost all my guns in a terrible Boating accident. There seems to be alot of accidents these days.
southern thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #8
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 80120
This happens everyday on the southside

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
CarlWinslo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page

can a san antonio police officer cuss at people

dec. 17 2012 san antonio shooting

san antonio theater shooting dec 17 2012

san antonio theater shooting hand

san antonio tx theater shooting

Click on a term to search for related topics.