• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car

This is a discussion on Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; I do believe it was a saiga shotgun. If you watch closely on a tv you can see the colors of the shells....

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car

Old 01-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #51
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 54278
I do believe it was a saiga shotgun. If you watch closely on a tv you can see the colors of the shells.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #52
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 70962
Just because some people want answers it doesn't make them crazy conspiracy theories hunters. Especially when the question deserve answers. And they are off the wall question. Simple questions about the hard fact. Conspiracy theories come in when for some reason you cant get the answers. Then it becomes taboo to even ask the question. Alot of this has gotten way out of hand from both sides and the only thing that will put them both to rest is .......... Time for it to go away or answers. Which do you think is going to happen
JCALDWELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #53
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 70962
Quote:
Originally Posted by agould27 View Post
I do believe it was a saiga shotgun. If you watch closely on a tv you can see the colors of the shells.
+1 99% sure that was a shot gun
JCALDWELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #54
SRD
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 13092
It was a shotgun the police released all models of weapons used recently. Its posted on the forum cant find it now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

-------------------------------------------------
Since my list was to long last time ill only put my favorite pistols

HKP7
CZ82
Browning Hi power
FN Hi power
Sig p232
Sig p220 Elite SS
NAA 22PUG
XD45
G19
G29
Norinco Ak47
FN PS90 SBR
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #55
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 82315
I just posted the official listing for the gun in the trunk... Here is the full report:

despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
WirePaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #56
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84284
I find it interesting they use the term clips instead of high capacity magazines. Clips sound thuggish.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #57
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 24504
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I find it interesting they use the term clips instead of high capacity magazines. Clips sound thuggish.
It's also what most sheep know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.

"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne
Knightslugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #58
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 86787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightslugger View Post
I don't believe that to be correct. In my mind, they question the content and validity of what they are shown as facts. They also question the content of what is NOT shown to them. It should be a simple case of disclosure as it quite simple to ascertain facts.

Lanza is dead, his weapons should be easily found. simple questions: What were they?

and yet, no one can (or will) answer it. There are individuals who aught to know! Someone picked up those weapons...Someone picked up the cartridge cases...yet they refuse to talk for one reason or another.

ho ho...and then Eric Holder shows up and has a little meeting with the LEOs, after which NOTHING IS KNOWN TO ANYONE ANYMORE.

Sound like Fast and Furious?
Sound like Benghazi?

The identity of the weapons were disclosed so I'm not sure where you are getting that. The Bushmaster and then two handguns and they released the brand and type. I can't post the website but it was just released the other day

Most of these conspiracies are being fueled by a series of youtube videos that have been edited, chopped, muted and made to look how they want them to. Also because none of the parents acted how people think grieving parents should act. But they wont' listen to you when you try to show them truth. A lot of people have researched the "facts" in those conspiracy videos and show they aren't facts. You can actually look up the stuff the debunking websites and videos are showing.

The police don't really have to release information to you. Their job isn't to satisfy the media. There job is to find out what happened. And a lot of the times that means not throwing out everything they find to the media. We never get all the information unless there is a trial.
simplyforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #59
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 24504
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyforgiven View Post
The identity of the weapons were disclosed so I'm not sure where you are getting that. The Bushmaster and then two handguns and they released the brand and type. I can't post the website but it was just released the other day

Most of these conspiracies are being fueled by a series of youtube videos that have been edited, chopped, muted and made to look how they want them to. Also because none of the parents acted how people think grieving parents should act. But they wont' listen to you when you try to show them truth. A lot of people have researched the "facts" in those conspiracy videos and show they aren't facts. You can actually look up the stuff the debunking websites and videos are showing.

The police don't really have to release information to you. Their job isn't to satisfy the media. There job is to find out what happened. And a lot of the times that means not throwing out everything they find to the media. We never get all the information unless there is a trial.
yes, they just disclosed the weapons on the 18th. i read that *edit*this morning.*/edit* (cant even remember days, getting bad!)

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.

"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne
Knightslugger is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
adam lanza car
adam lanza car trunk
adam lanza guns found
adam lanza rifle in car
adam lanza shotgun in car
funny youtube videos of adam lanzas car being cleared

gun found in adam lanza's car

gun found in adam lanza's trunk

guns found in adam lanza's car
hi-point 9mm assault rifle model 995
picture of gun in adam lanzas car
shotgun found in adam lanza's car

what gun was found in adam lanza's car

what gun was found in adam lanza's trunk
what gun was in the trunk of adam lanzas car

where was adam lanza's rifle found

Click on a term to search for related topics.