• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car

This is a discussion on Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by ArmyGuy45 Copycat on the avatar!!! I said the same thing about you...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car

Old 01-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #41
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84284
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy45 View Post
Copycat on the avatar!!!
I said the same thing about you
Remove Ads
Old 01-13-2013, 12:59 AM   #42
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 73991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_PHA View Post
the thing that strikes me as odd about the video is that is is dark. This happened at like 8 am I would think they would have searched that car well before it was dark outside????
I know it was very rainy when the shooting occurred. That could explain that.

What I don't like and haven't liked from day 1 is the way this whole thing stinks. Honestly, I am not a big conspiracy guy. I read a lot of them and admit that I may not be sure, but things like chemtrails and 9/11 don't stink like this one does.

And it stinks because here we are.....now January 13th and we are still trying to figure out what guns exactly were used and where.

Among dozens of other questions in this case that refuse to be answered. Should we not answer these questions and adjust the way we handle these scenarios once we find the answer?

Hell, my kids school just made it mandatory to have the buzz in system they used at Sandy Hook. WTF? I don't get schools. 20 kids were just massacred, why copy their system? I walk up to the door and have to wait for someone to show up to open it because they don't have the buzzer installed yet. Half the door is glass......defeated by a simple brick, stone, butt end of a gun, or bullet. An inconvenience for parents an I can't imagine it would take a mass shooter more than a second to break the glass and open the door.

So we talk about gun control. That won't help anything. Not the fact that school policy huddles children together in a corner making them the easiest slaughterfest in history. Brilliant America.
dhgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:34 AM   #43
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 71939
It doesn't stink ... it's a (proven) bogus official story of events ...

This isn't 9/11 (although many things regarding 9/11 are "stinky" (understatement) ...

The official story isn't true (FACT) , the EVIDENCE speaks for this ....

What/Why/Who ? I don't know ... I just know the publicly given timeline is bullshit.

PS : A month later has any pictures surfaced of the shooter who committed the most horrific crime in recent history showed up yet ? Or a friend ? Or any evidence this person existed ?
Old 01-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #44
XDTalk 25K Member

Member #: 1698
I'm curious to see all of this video.

It seems there's a lot of inconsistencies and I can't straighten out what's true. Some reported that Lanza only used 2 handguns in the shooting. Other reports say that he used a AR15 rifle. Another report contradicts this... and so on and so on.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Krackels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 PM   #45
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 86787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. YACYAS View Post
Maybe thats why Feinswine and Biden want a "hurry up and pass" bill, because they know a rifle wasn't used in the shooting and therefor would kill any and all up coming gun control legislation.
I found this comment interesting...How do you know a rifle wasn't used? Because there was a long weapon that the majority of people here say was not a Bushmaster?
simplyforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #46
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 57466
What if it was a shotgun. Would they be coming for our shotguns? I doubt it. I am not going to fan the conspiracy theories. I am just going to treat it for what it NOW, a mad dash to restrict our 2A right. Time will tell. Those involved will leak facts and talk to someone at sometime.. They always do.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #47
XDTalk Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by js12278 View Post
What if it was a shotgun. Would they be coming for our shotguns? I doubt it. I am not going to fan the conspiracy theories. I am just going to treat it for what it NOW, a mad dash to restrict our 2A right. Time will tell. Those involved will leak facts and talk to someone at sometime.. They always do.
The fact is, the gun in the trunk wasn't used in the shooting so it really is irrelevant. What is relevant is the gun that was found in the school...the AR-15.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:55 AM   #48
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 82315
I'm not a tinfoiler nor do I believe we have received all of the info or all of the info we have received is legit but the official statement came out the other day about the guns used and the weapon in the trunk is listed as: Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun

That does appear to be correct and why there was confusion over what the gun in the video is since it would not be many people's first guess. That also explains why the round ejected was that of a shotgun.
WirePaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #49
XDTalk Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WirePaladin View Post
I'm not a tinfoiler nor do I believe we have received all of the info or all of the info we have received is legit but the official statement came out the other day about the guns used and the weapon in the trunk is listed as: Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun

That does appear to be correct and why there was confusion over what the gun in the video is since it would not be many people's first guess. That also explains why the round ejected was that of a shotgun.
The conspiracy whores dont actually listen to fact...they actually won't listen to anything other than what they watch in a little youtube videos. Brainwashing at its best.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #50
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 24504
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyforgiven View Post
The conspiracy whores dont actually listen to fact...they actually won't listen to anything other than what they watch in a little youtube videos. Brainwashing at its best.
I don't believe that to be correct. In my mind, they question the content and validity of what they are shown as facts. They also question the content of what is NOT shown to them. It should be a simple case of disclosure as it quite simple to ascertain facts.

Lanza is dead, his weapons should be easily found. simple questions: What were they?

and yet, no one can (or will) answer it. There are individuals who aught to know! Someone picked up those weapons...Someone picked up the cartridge cases...yet they refuse to talk for one reason or another.

ho ho...and then Eric Holder shows up and has a little meeting with the LEOs, after which NOTHING IS KNOWN TO ANYONE ANYMORE.

Sound like Fast and Furious?
Sound like Benghazi?

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.

"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne
Knightslugger is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
adam lanza car
adam lanza car trunk
adam lanza guns found
adam lanza rifle in car
adam lanza shotgun in car
funny youtube videos of adam lanzas car being cleared

gun found in adam lanza's car

gun found in adam lanza's trunk

guns found in adam lanza's car
hi-point 9mm assault rifle model 995
picture of gun in adam lanzas car
shotgun found in adam lanza's car

what gun was found in adam lanza's car

what gun was found in adam lanza's trunk
what gun was in the trunk of adam lanzas car

where was adam lanza's rifle found

Click on a term to search for related topics.