• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car

This is a discussion on Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; I am an open minded person. That being said, can anyone confirm that the video of them with the gun is from the Sandy Hook ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Possible ID of gun found in Adam Lanza's car

Old 01-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #31
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84284
I am an open minded person. That being said, can anyone confirm that the video of them with the gun is from the Sandy Hook event?

Before I start sharing this video, I would like some kind of validation with the video. I am not saying it isn't from the event, I just don't want to put myself in the same category as the media in spreading false information.
Remove Ads
Old 01-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #32
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 70962
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I am an open minded person. That being said, can anyone confirm that the video of them with the gun is from the Sandy Hook event?

Before I start sharing this video, I would like some kind of validation with the video. I am not saying it isn't from the event, I just don't want to put myself in the same category as the media in spreading false information.
I cant say 100% i know it was but i did see it on TV and reported as on seen
JCALDWELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #33
XDTalk 3K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo View Post
Yeah, I think the clarification here is:
  • The AR-15 was indeed used in the shooting event
    • Unknown how many rounds fired, and casualties incurred, from this firearm
  • The shotgun was recovered, unused, from the trunk of the car
    • Make / model not yet known or confirmed
  • The two pistols used in the shooting were on his person
    • Unknown how many rounds fired, and casualties incurred, from this firearm
Last report I heard was that the AR15 was not used inside the school. And this was after the M.E. had already said that all the wound were from a rifel (hints the AR)
Old 01-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #34
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 7046
Says 4 handguns inside the school, but at this point they still said an AR-15 in the car. But... they only recovered 4 handguns in the school.

JeffXD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #35
XDTalk 3K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffXD View Post
Says 4 handguns inside the school, but at this point they still said an AR-15 in the car. But... they only recovered 4 handguns in the school.

Sandy Hook- No "Assault Weapons" Used- What Now Gun-Grabbers?!? - YouTube
if this is from the day of the shooting, they have already changed that story like five time so.....
Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #36
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 53446
the thing that strikes me as odd about the video is that is is dark. This happened at like 8 am I would think they would have searched that car well before it was dark outside????
Old 01-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #37
Old Timer

Member #: 24504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_PHA View Post
the thing that strikes me as odd about the video is that is is dark. This happened at like 8 am I would think they would have searched that car well before it was dark outside????
they are very likely to not have known which vehicle was his, or if he even brought a vehicle there. lots of cars to go through.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.
"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne

When someone says they are a retired operator, i think Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking... JUST a moment.
Knightslugger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:32 AM   #38
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post

Copycat on the avatar!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:59 AM   #39
Old Timer

Member #: 71939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin.Morris.007 View Post
Yeah. Im considering anything an option at this point. But I do think that we won't be privy to the facts for some time, if ever.
Agreed.

It does resemble a High Crap Carbine so that's a good eye Ocean.

The sad part is ... I doubt we ever get a "fact" about anything regarding the incident.
Minkman555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:05 AM   #40
Old Timer

Member #: 71939
I currently believe from the live media coverage I've seen -- along with lack of (ANY FACTUAL) info / the current gun ban movement / and the questionable (NOT "false" -- just questionable) statements and claims ...

I am wondering if this was possibly a terror attack , or some sort of other foreign attack that for some reason has to be kept from the public eye ?

I hope at least some of the many many questions will be answered in some form of fact , it's been over a month and there is still no clarification about ... well , anything ...

I'm not a tinfoiler , I just , at this point don't buy a skinny 20 year old whom no one seems to know , with no real past and who has apparently taken 2 or 3 photos in his life -- walked in a school with an AR15 , 2 handguns -- and killed (supposedly) 27 people all with an ar15 and then turned the AR-15 on himself (and wearing ballistic gear).

Oh , and the total lack of any video evidence , eyewitnesses , and the non evacuation of a school where "hundreds" of .223's went off , and the suspects car coming back to a registered felon in Florida + the link that's (not rumor) been established with the batman shooters father and Lanza's father...

Makes me think that every possibility should be considered except the "official story" because the "official story" makes 0.00 sense ..

along with the other (REASONABLE) questions points (to me) something else may have occurred .... possibly an attack from another country/terrorist group

(the two men running faster then Michael Johnson at the Olympics in full blown camo on live tv kinda make me feel the last paragraph was possible)

Also another overlooked fact : the photo of the 10 or so kids walking in a line with LE is from earlier in the day for a fire drill. There is no evidence that anyone left the school (of 3-400 people)

I can't see how anyone can think this event occurred in the way the media and LE say it did.... I would call THOSE people "tinfoilers".
Minkman555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
adam lanza car
adam lanza car trunk
adam lanza guns found
adam lanza shotgun in car
funny youtube videos of adam lanzas car being cleared

gun found in adam lanza's car

gun found in adam lanza's trunk

guns found in adam lanza's car
shotgun found in adam lanza's car

what gun was found in adam lanza's car

what gun was found in adam lanza's trunk

where was adam lanza's rifle found

Click on a term to search for related topics.