• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

John Noveski's last post to FB before his death

This is a discussion on John Noveski's last post to FB before his death within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but... this is pretty scary. In his last FaceBook post before his tragic death, John listed 37 different ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » John Noveski's last post to FB before his death

Old 01-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 63259
John Noveski's last post to FB before his death

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but... this is pretty scary. In his last FaceBook post before his tragic death, John listed 37 different gruesome murders, mostly by teenagers, who were all taking some sort of antidepressant. Here is the article that got me thinking:

Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters

Here is an excerpt:

Quote:
John Noveske is one of the most celebrated battle rifle manufacturers in America. His rifles, found at www.NoveskeRifleworks.com are widely recognized as some of the finest pieces of American-made hardware ever created. Sadly, John Noveske was killed in a mysterious car crash just a few days ago, on January 4, 2013.

But barely a week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, "What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?"

What do you guys think?
Dillon xl650 w/ case feeder
CCW, IDPA, USPSA, NRA
SmokedBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
Funny that we have a DARE program yet our goal for medicine is to just drug our kids with "legal" pills.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
AVB
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 81717
The butler did it.
AVB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 83169
I would say that's some scary ****, but if I believe that then I'll be the next one to go under "mysterious circumstances."

But really, that's some scary ****.
Hammer
Brain
Wat_Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
AVB
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 81717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy45 View Post
Funny that we have a DARE program yet our goal for medicine is to just drug our kids with "legal" pills.
They just want to eliminate the competition.
AVB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #6
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 43899
What makes a car crash mysterious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
Ocean82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 80728
I am not a neuroscientist, nor am I any kind of doctor or medical professional, but I have never thought it was a good idea to give mood-stabilizing drugs to young people whose brains are nowhere near fully developed. Same goes with amphetamine-type ADD/ADHD drugs. I will not deny there are some people who benefit from mood-stabilizers, you'd actually have a harder time convincing me that hyperactive children should be given an amphetamine-type (or similar) drug to pay attention.

I think pharmaceutical companies should be under just as much scrutiny, if not more, than gun owners and manufacturers. Some people are making boatloads of money over-prescribing anti-depressants. My problem is, why are so many medical professionals going along with this? These drugs alter the effects of neurotransmitters in your brain, it's not frickin' aspirin. These drugs haven't been around long enough for us to know the implications of changing how the brain works for extended periods of time.

Everyone gets depressed now and then, and some people just have a lower overall mood baseline, that doesn't mean we should throw pills at the problem.

As far as the conspiracy theories listed in the article, I really hope they're all coincidences, both Aurora and Sandy Hook had some strange things about them. I would like to think that our government would never do something like that, but that doesn't mean I trust them.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:40 AM   #8
SRD
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 13092
Ocean just because there has to be a conspiracy for everything. I had heard he was drinking which seems more likely. It is no unusual for someone to crash and die for not wearing a seat belt. Seriously just because he posted alex jones type stuff does not mean the govt gives a crap about a rifle maker.

-------------------------------------------------
Since my list was to long last time ill only put my favorite pistols

HKP7
CZ82
Browning Hi power
FN Hi power
Sig p232
Sig p220 Elite SS
NAA 22PUG
XD45
G19
G29
Norinco Ak47
FN PS90 SBR
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #9
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 25708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean82 View Post
What makes a car crash mysterious?
Some people are thinking that first the car crash, then what happened below is awfully weird. Two people promoting firearms, dead, same week. hmm.

Quote:
Keith Ratliff, the manager of FPS Russia, the 3rd most popular youtube channel was found dead yesterday, tied up to a chair and shot in the back of the head. Body Found in Carnesville Identified | 92.1 WLHR
Keith Ratliff killed in Stanton, Ky. - Topix
The radio and media at large isn’t mentioning the exact details, however this is a very important thing. FPS Russia is a driving force in the pro-gun movement concerning youth. The videos published are very pro-gun, and reach literally millions of impressionable youth showing them that firearms just aren’t for people in movies or video games.
From the details, it was not a robbery turned murder. His guns were still left in the house. So, why was he murdered mob style?
This represents a second well known player in the firearms industry to be killed in the past week. Only a few days ago, John Novseke was killed in a somewhat mysterious car crash.
Interestingly enough, one of FPSRussia’s recent videos featured him tied to a chair, held hostage and about to be shot.

UPDATE:

1/9/2012 update
There is alot of stuff going around out on the web surrounding the case of Mr Ratliff.
Let us make clear that Mr. Ratliff is NOT the star of FPS Russia (Kyle Myers, Aka Dmitri Potapoff). He has tweeted several times since the incident asking for respect for the family. He is not believed to have any involvement of any sort with the demise of Mr. Ratliff.
Additionally, more details are developing, one new fact seems to be that Mr Ratliff was killed on a rural Georgia road, and not tied up in a office as earlier reported. He was armed at the time, however was not able to respond to the threat with his own firearms. This fact points at it is quite likely that the murderer was well known to the deceased.

Keith Ratliff, Manager of FPSRussia found murdered
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom... The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else... You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.”
--Dr. Adrian Rogers
"The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest."
-- My wife
Wired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #10
SRD
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 13092
Wow two people dead that promote firearms. Um alot of people die that is really not strange.

-------------------------------------------------
Since my list was to long last time ill only put my favorite pistols

HKP7
CZ82
Browning Hi power
FN Hi power
Sig p232
Sig p220 Elite SS
NAA 22PUG
XD45
G19
G29
Norinco Ak47
FN PS90 SBR
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
facebook post before death

john noveski

john noveski death
john noveski,
john novesky
jon noveski
last facebook post before death
last facebook posting before death

noveski

noveski dead
noveski drug post
novesky death
Click on a term to search for related topics.