• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Hector "Macho" Camacho shot

This is a discussion on Hector "Macho" Camacho shot within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Boxing Legend Hector 'Macho' Camacho Shot - TMZ Photo Exclusive Report By TMZ, special to Doghouse Boxing (Nov 21, 2012) Doghouse Boxing - Tweet [IMG]http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.11NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMzk2MzI4NzA5MDImcHQ9MTMzOTYzMjg3NzA*MS ...

Old 11-21-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
Hector "Macho" Camacho shot

Boxing Legend Hector 'Macho' Camacho Shot - TMZ Photo Exclusive Report
By TMZ, special to Doghouse Boxing (Nov 21, 2012) Doghouse Boxing
- Tweet [IMG]http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.11NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMzk2MzI4NzA5MDImcHQ9MTMzOTYzMjg3NzA*MS ZwPSZkPSZnPTImbz*xZWEwYTYxYmI4YzM*ZjdlYTI4M2QwMWE3/MTk*NWI*NCZvZj*w.gif[/IMG]

By TMZ special to Doghouse Boxing. Hector "Macho" Camacho is in critical condition after being SHOT multiple times in Puerto Rico tonight ... this according to multiple reports.

The former boxing champ was reportedly in the passenger seat of a car around 7 PM local time ... when another vehicle rolled up and someone opened fire ... striking Camacho several times in the neck and face.

The driver of Camacho's car was reportedly killed in the attack.

According to reports, Camacho was taken to a hospital and is currently listed in critical condition.

Cops are investigating -- so far, it's unclear if police have identified any suspects.

Story developing ...

><><><><><><

I see reports that he has little chance of survival. I don't know what kind of man he is but he family probably doesnt deserve to lose him like this.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
Old Timer

Member #: 20418
So what?
1lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
XDTalk 15K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowlife View Post
So what?

you dont watch fights?
Old 11-21-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
Old Timer

Member #: 20418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
you dont watch fights?
No.
Nor do I care how this guy led his life.
Much like any other professional athlete..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
I don't know what kind of man he is but he family probably doesnt deserve to lose him like this.
You said it yourself, you don't know what kind of man he is.
Perhaps someone else did know.

I chose not to put professional athletes on a pedestal making millions of dollars, when we have soldiers risking their lives and family liabilities being paid sub-par wages..

I don't give a **** about this guy.

Perhaps I should have skipped your thread.
Perhaps I should voice my opinion on professional athletes..

That fact that anyone makes millions of $$ to throw a punch or a ball makes no sense to me..

I'm sure you wanted to be the one with breaking news (although I already heard this story), but I'd venture many don't give a ****.
Just my opinion for what it is or isn't worth..
1lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:06 AM   #5
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 51035
too bad helluva boxer.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 44924
Quote:
That fact that anyone makes millions of $$ to throw a punch or a ball makes no sense to me..
The money is there to be made, so the game is going to be played. Who would you rather make the money? Coaches, the already billionaire owners, or the athletes risking their bodies(and sometimes later life health). How is what they do any different than you milking your employer for every dime you can get out of them?

Just like anything in a free market, something is worth what someone else will pay for it. I people stopped paying the ridiculously high ticket prices the whole "industry" will come back down to earth.
NewBlackDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #7
XDTalk 15K Member

Quote:
No.
Nor do I care how this guy led his life.
Much like any other professional athlete..

You said it yourself, you don't know what kind of man he is.
Perhaps someone else did know.

it could be that he was minding his own business and someone wanted to rob him. Héctor Camacho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wiki says he is born again Christian but also says he is in trouble for slamming his teenage son and stomping him. that doesn't look good for him but it doesn't mean he did it though. it could be a blown out of proportion thing.

I chose not to put professional athletes on a pedestal making millions of dollars, when we have soldiers risking their lives and family liabilities being paid sub-par wages..

so people are wrong for recognizing his achievements? I respect military a great deal. I think if someone is angry that they served and didn't make millions they probably pursued the wrong career in their lives. I wish military got more pay and more respect too but I can't fault a man that uses his talents and skills to get paid. I am not sure I ever heard of this guy getting into trouble.

I don't give a **** about this guy.

he is still a man that was attacked and his friend lost his life. I have not seen an update he could have very well lost his life too.
Perhaps I should have skipped your thread.
Perhaps I should voice my opinion on professional athletes..

people make millions for doing more useless things than that. look at pretty much every rapper/actor.

I'm sure you wanted to be the one with breaking news (although I already heard this story), but I'd venture many don't give a ****.
Just my opinion for what it is or isn't worth..
I am a fight fan. I grew up watching him fight. I was a big fan of his and Mike Tyson. I remember watching them fight and would wait for the explosive punch that would end it. when I was a kid I didn't understand strategy behind it.

for those keeping score, I guess he is showing low brain activity. on the small chance he does survive he will probably be paralyzed.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #8
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 27123
Meanwhile...how many other people were brutally attacked across the US?

Why should we give a rat's rectum about this schmuck, and not them?

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding it's way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge".--Isaac Asimov
Cuda66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #9
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 29139
We already went through the whole athlete and pay thing in the Marcus Lattimore injury thread...lets not do it again here please. Everyone has their own views on things. Thats what this country is all about; right?

Lets remember the season everyone...and be thankful for what we have!

Too many guns to list...but still not enough.
taylor6400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #10
XDTalk 15K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda66 View Post
Meanwhile...how many other people were brutally attacked across the US?

Why should we give a rat's rectum about this schmuck, and not them?

when there are news stories about regular every day people being shot and killed, we discuss and respect them and their families.

because this guy is a famous world class boxer that made money from his profession he is somehow deserving to have people sht on him.

nice.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page

hector camacho

hector camacho shot

hector camacho wikipedia
hector macho camacho wikipedia
mach camacho shot
macho camacho wikipedia
nacho camacho

nacho camacho boxer

nacho camacho boxer news
nacho camacho news
nacho camacho shot
nacho macho camacho
what happened to hector camacho
what happened to macho camacho
what happened to nacho camacho
Click on a term to search for related topics.