• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Secret Online Weapons Store

This is a discussion on Secret Online Weapons Store within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by Blacksamwell The Secret Online Weapons Store That'll Sell Anyone Anything Interesting article. At first I was worried that it was going to ...

Old 07-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #11
XDTalk 20K Member

Member #: 22547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksamwell View Post
The Secret Online Weapons Store That'll Sell Anyone Anything

Interesting article. At first I was worried that it was going to be an article complaining about legitimate online gun sale sites, but this is something completely different. Black market gone digital.
With prices like that, even Bass Pro and Cabelas look cheap.

"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions."
- Daniel Webster, statesman and senator (1782-1852)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic."
- Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NRA Life Member 153120629
jmichna is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #12
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 66064
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichna View Post
With prices like that, even Bass Pro and Cabelas look cheap.
LMAO!!!
I would have to agree w/you!!!
richeyo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #13
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 48119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksamwell View Post
The Secret Online Weapons Store That'll Sell Anyone Anything

Interesting article. At first I was worried that it was going to be an article complaining about legitimate online gun sale sites, but this is something completely different. Black market gone digital.

Got to love Humanities greed, always someone willing to sell anything(or anyone) and always someone willing to buy, no matter the cost.

We defend our President with guns We defend our Congressmen with guns We defend our Governors with guns We defend banks with guns We defend our courts with guns,We defend our children with a sign that says THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE and then call someone with a gun if there's an emergency!
stuz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #14
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 39806
While I really want to take a look at that link, I do not want my IP being logged when I load that page.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #15
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 73864
Sting or Govt Op. Really ppl. Unless face to face every move can be tracked. I want to visit the site to see to inflated prices but I font want my IP traced either. Not that they can't get it from here and this reply lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
tacticool1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:55 PM   #16
XDTalk Newbie

If it smells like a fish, tastes like a fish......

Old 07-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #17
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 53056
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouChE2006 View Post
While I really want to take a look at that link, I do not want my IP being logged when I load that page.
Don't worry. All activity here is monitored and just saying you'd like to take a look got you on the list.
Obscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #18
XDTalk Newbie

I'm sure somehow somewhere I got on the list somehow. Yet I still work govt and can buy and carry a firearm so it can't be too bad....yet saying and doing are 2 different things!

Old 07-21-2012, 05:22 AM   #19
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 70174
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouChE2006 View Post
Relax. The link is merely to an article on Gizmodo.com.

If you read the article you'll see that the actual illegal arms market is not posted on the web at a site...

Quote:
The Amazon comparison might not be fair—The Armory wants to make itself hard to access (for obvious reasons that have to do with not going to prison), so it's not as easy as just firing up any old website. In fact, it's not really on the web in any traditional sense. To get to The Armory, you need to deploy a free piece of software called TOR. Originally (and ironically) developed by the Navy, it's become the anonymizing software par excellence among criminals, hackers, schemers, and the otherwise paranoid. TOR routes and reroutes your connection to the Internet through a sprawling maze of encrypted nodes around the world, making it a herculean feat to find out who's who. The Armory's URL—ayjkg6ombrsahbx2.onion—reflects that, a garbled string of letters and numbers deliberately impossible to memorize. Once you're actually signed in, you then have to turn to Bitcoins as mandatory currency, a further exercise in computer secrecy and complexity in itself. This ain't exactly walking into a gun show and walking out with a pistol.
Blacksamwell is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
.onion armory
armory .onion
armory onion
armory onion site
armory.onion

ayjkg6ombrsahbx2.onion

secret online gun store
secret online weapons store
silk road url
the armory .onion

the armory onion

the armory onion url
the armory url
the armory.onion
the armoury onion
theamory onion page
Click on a term to search for related topics.