• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

American soldier told by muslims they will not serve his kind

This is a discussion on American soldier told by muslims they will not serve his kind within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; And I was having so much fun....

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » American soldier told by muslims they will not serve his kind

Old 06-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #121
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 72764
And I was having so much fun.
txpaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #122
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 67471
Misunderstanding my butt! It was nothing more than a good ol' lynch mob lookin' to lynch an Aaaaarab, or rag head if you preffer. The store is holding a party for the public?? I would be moving out of that town ASAP! The townspeople should put down their torches and throw the store owner a party. Makes me sick.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #123
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 69955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge View Post
Misunderstanding my butt! It was nothing more than a good ol' lynch mob lookin' to lynch an Aaaaarab, or rag head if you preffer. The store is holding a party for the public?? I would be moving out of that town ASAP! The townspeople should put down their torches and throw the store owner a party. Makes me sick.

I love how the whole thing started with an email about a Facebook post. No witnesses to the actual event. No one has stepped up and said "yeah I was there."

Back in the 50's these people used to wait until there was a dead white girl before getting a rope. Apparently they no longer need that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

My Toys

XD9 4"
XDM 5.25 9mm
DPMS AR-15 Carbine. FDE Magpul
ATI GSG-5 with upgrades.
Gildere_XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #124
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 47428
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpaladin View Post
Islam is not just a religion, it is a political movement which has a belief system that goes against our constitution and general way of life. Therefore, Islam is a threat to this country. Freedom comes with the clause that you do not harm or hinder another in their pursuit of freedom. Islam seeks to do just that. The basic principles of this country is what makes us great and unique. Those principles must be guarded or we will cease to be a true American nation. If a large Nazi movement were started here and Nazis were pouring into this country, should we just say they have the right to practice their beliefs and let them take over? There has already been efforts in certain parts of this country to have the laws of Islam enforced. Laws that are contrary to American laws. Should we just let them do that so we aren't labeled as racist or intolerant? All you have to do to see what I am talking about is read the books and stories of those who left Islam and are warning Americans of the threat of Islam.
You do realize that Islam has the same God as Christianity/Catholicism, don't you? I'm not talking about the son, Jesus Christ (if you believe in him as the Savior), but the father.

Also, are you saying Christianity/Catholicism does not limit a person's freedom? The very tenet of the faith is that you are born in sin and are therefore guilty. According to this faith, your doomed before you're ever out of the womb.
cz75luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #125
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 47428
IMHO, any religion that says/preaches that it is the only one and all others are wrong is a bad religion and will only cause conflict not only within the person practicing the faith, but conflict against others.
cz75luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #126
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cz75luver View Post
You do realize that Islam has the same God as Christianity/Catholicism, don't you? I'm not talking about the son, Jesus Christ (if you believe in him as the Savior), but the father.

Also, are you saying Christianity/Catholicism does not limit a person's freedom? The very tenet of the faith is that you are born in sin and are therefore guilty. According to this faith, your doomed before you're ever out of the womb.
I don't agree that they worship the same God. The true God is the triune God. If you don't worship the Trinity, it is not the same God but an idol.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #127
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
IMHO, any religion that says/preaches that it is the only one and all others are wrong is a bad religion and will only cause conflict not only within the person practicing the faith, but conflict against others.
One God equals one religion.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #128
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 74213
Quote:

you need to learn more, allot more. You know almost nothing of what you speak. You barely have any understanding, and are just parroting what you have likely heard from others.

Born with sin does not doom anyone. You are right the bible says you are born with sin, but no where will you find it says it dooms you.

Also nice crappy job introducing some arbitrary abstract feelings like limiting someones freedom. WTF? If you are going to go somewhere with that, please go there. Explain.

If i recall the crux of the other guys argument is not that islam limits freedom, its that it conflicts with guaranteed rights. Big difference.

I do not understand how people who do not know or understand these things, yet feel comfortable to comment on them, and not subtle comments. But very preachy stuff.
rambro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #129
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 49247
just have to put this out there, yea everyone is born with sin, but baptism cleanses you from that

In helpdesk we trust
WarLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #130
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 65457
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
just have to put this out there, yea everyone is born with sin, but baptism cleanses you from that

Free at last, free at last, thank god almighty i'm free at last.
lharrell79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

Search tags for this page
american soldier denied gas sale in bogalusa la

american soldier denied gas sale in bogalusa, la

arabs running gas stations
bogalusa truck stop and soldier
gas station that that would not allow to serve soldier
lawsuit for coonass
muslim in louisianna who would not serve serviceman

muslim refuses to serve soldier

nsa spy station wiesbaden
snopes.com e-mai on muslim refusing to serve u.s. soldier gas
they store that told a soldier they didn't serve his kind there
towelhead refusing service in louisiana

us soldier denied service at muslim owned gas station

us soldier denied service at muslim owned gas station in lousiana

what ever happened to the muslim business in bogalusa la that wouldnt serve an american soldier
xdm made by muslims
Click on a term to search for related topics.