• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Anyone pay with an echeck on Buds Gun Shop?

This is a discussion on Anyone pay with an echeck on Buds Gun Shop? within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; [quote=Syris3000;3252729] Originally Posted by rayikeo2 No I missed the update, actually I read it But I thought it was a different poster. So that brings ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Anyone pay with an echeck on Buds Gun Shop?

Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 27854
[quote=Syris3000;3252729]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayikeo2 View Post
No I missed the update, actually I read it But I thought it was a different poster. So that brings me to this question. Why are you blaming Buds for your echeck being turned down for lack of funds? The extra 3% for using a credit card is in their policy. It was unlucky and bad timing to get in the price raise but it was your own fault because of lack of funds delay.
If you bank account had the funds you would have gotten the gun and be enjoying it now. Sorry it happened but you know why.[/QUOTE

Well I could understand if I didn't have the funds in my account... but I have over 5K in my checking so it wasn't that.
Thats different, now I see. If you gave them the correct account number and the funds were in the bank and they processed it wrong, they owe you the gun at the original price. I would hold their feet to the fire and make them honor the original sale. It is their mistake, they owe you a gun. Call them on the phone and make them honor the original deal. Threaten calling the better business breau if necessary. My opologies!
rayikeo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
XDTalk Member

Member #: 54934
[quote=rayikeo2;3252745]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syris3000 View Post

Thats different, now I see. If you gave them the correct account number and the funds were in the bank and they processed it wrong, they owe you the gun at the original price. I would hold their feet to the fire and make them honor the original sale. It is their mistake, they owe you a gun. Call them on the phone and make them honor the original deel. Threaten calling the better business breau if necessary. My opologies!
Yeah, I did talk to them on the phone too! Still got no where. Oh well looks like ill be getting the bi-tone from the link above, I like it better any way.
Syris3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #13
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 10643
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayikeo2 View Post
No I missed the update, actually I read it But I thought it was a different poster. So that brings me to this question. Why are you blaming Buds for your echeck being turned down for lack of funds? The extra 3% for using a credit card is in their policy. It was unlucky and bad timing to get in the price raise but it was your own fault because of lack of funds delay.
If you bank account had the funds you would have gotten the gun and be enjoying it now. Sorry it happened but you know why.

Where did you get the information that the e-check didn't go through because of insufficient funds. I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Bud's lately. Maybe they're just crooks!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
XDTalk Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercmar View Post
Where did you get the information that the e-check didn't go through because of insufficient funds. I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Bud's lately. Maybe they're just crooks!!!
They didn't say insufficient funds... They just said it was "declined". Like I said I really do have over 5K in my checking.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #15
XDTalk Member

Well buds just called and told me they will honor the original price! I guess filing the complaint via buySAFE that comes with your purchase actually helps! I guess the customer service rep on the phone was just wrong...
Old 03-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #16
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 27854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercmar View Post
My mistake, I thought that because I do a lot of bill paying by echeck and have never had one returned. I (ASSUMED) that is the only reason an echeck would ever be turned down is lack of funds. Incorrect account number or an input error by the payee never crossed my mind. Again, my opologies to the OP.
rayikeo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #17
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 39874
I've bought half a dozen guns from Buds, had pretty good success until recently.
Ordered a Kahr CM9 from them 2/17, still haven't received it...

Supposedly it's shipped, waiting for a tracking number so I can verify.

They didn't waste any time charging my card though, guess that 2 weeks interest on my money is just gravy?
Either that or they are listing items as "In stock" that they are really having to order in from the manufacturer? That would explain the delay and why they are securing funds before they ship (like most everyone else does).
I just can't see how they could possibly be that far behind in actual shipping in this day and age.
ksmedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 10643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syris3000 View Post
They didn't say insufficient funds... They just said it was "declined". Like I said I really do have over 5K in my checking.
I know!! That's why I couldn't understand raykaioyipikaya's post.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #19
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 69914
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
Buds has been doing very shady business, including bait and switches of firearms and price gouging
So is that with certain items, ie firearms? I ordered some stuff last week and couldn't complain about the pricing considering they were half what my local shop was asking.
KandK_Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #20
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 67161
This happened to me with another place I did a echeck. well they screwed my routing number up so I would go back and check that if I were you. Probably a simple error and an easy fix if you say you got the money in your account.
Xd45hurricane is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

9mm, buds, buds gun shop, compact, xdm

Search tags for this page
buds buysafe
buds echeck
buds gun shop ach payment
buds gun shop echeck
buds gun shop forum
buds gun shop shipping time

buds guns

budsgunshop buysafe
budsgunshop echeck
buy guns online with echeck
echheuk xd
how long buds gun shop e check
how long does 3% credit card clears budsgunshop
how long does it take for a check to clear buds gun shop
how long to get gun from buds
pay by echeck online shopping
Click on a term to search for related topics.