XD Talk

  • Home
  • Forum
  • Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Anyone pay with an echeck on Buds Gun Shop?

This is a discussion on Anyone pay with an echeck on Buds Gun Shop? within the XDTalk Chatter Box forums, part of the XD Talk category; [quote=Syris3000;3252729] Originally Posted by rayikeo2 No I missed the update, actually I read it But I thought it was a different poster. So that brings ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box » Anyone pay with an echeck on Buds Gun Shop?

Reply
Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
XDTalk 4K Member
 
rayikeo2's Avatar
 
Member #: 27854
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas, N/E
Posts: 4,007
[quote=Syris3000;3252729]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayikeo2 View Post
No I missed the update, actually I read it But I thought it was a different poster. So that brings me to this question. Why are you blaming Buds for your echeck being turned down for lack of funds? The extra 3% for using a credit card is in their policy. It was unlucky and bad timing to get in the price raise but it was your own fault because of lack of funds delay.
If you bank account had the funds you would have gotten the gun and be enjoying it now. Sorry it happened but you know why.[/QUOTE

Well I could understand if I didn't have the funds in my account... but I have over 5K in my checking so it wasn't that.
Thats different, now I see. If you gave them the correct account number and the funds were in the bank and they processed it wrong, they owe you the gun at the original price. I would hold their feet to the fire and make them honor the original sale. It is their mistake, they owe you a gun. Call them on the phone and make them honor the original deal. Threaten calling the better business breau if necessary. My opologies!
rayikeo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
XDTalk Member
 
Member #: 54934
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
[quote=rayikeo2;3252745]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syris3000 View Post

Thats different, now I see. If you gave them the correct account number and the funds were in the bank and they processed it wrong, they owe you the gun at the original price. I would hold their feet to the fire and make them honor the original sale. It is their mistake, they owe you a gun. Call them on the phone and make them honor the original deel. Threaten calling the better business breau if necessary. My opologies!
Yeah, I did talk to them on the phone too! Still got no where. Oh well looks like ill be getting the bi-tone from the link above, I like it better any way.
Syris3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #13
XDTalk 5K Member
 
Mercmar's Avatar
 
Member #: 10643
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayikeo2 View Post
No I missed the update, actually I read it But I thought it was a different poster. So that brings me to this question. Why are you blaming Buds for your echeck being turned down for lack of funds? The extra 3% for using a credit card is in their policy. It was unlucky and bad timing to get in the price raise but it was your own fault because of lack of funds delay.
If you bank account had the funds you would have gotten the gun and be enjoying it now. Sorry it happened but you know why.

Where did you get the information that the e-check didn't go through because of insufficient funds. I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Bud's lately. Maybe they're just crooks!!!
__________________
If attacked, I'll shoot to kill. That oughta stop the threat!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Mercmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
XDTalk Member
 
Member #: 54934
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercmar View Post
Where did you get the information that the e-check didn't go through because of insufficient funds. I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Bud's lately. Maybe they're just crooks!!!
They didn't say insufficient funds... They just said it was "declined". Like I said I really do have over 5K in my checking.
Syris3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #15
XDTalk Member
 
Member #: 54934
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 58
Well buds just called and told me they will honor the original price! I guess filing the complaint via buySAFE that comes with your purchase actually helps! I guess the customer service rep on the phone was just wrong...
Syris3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #16
XDTalk 4K Member
 
rayikeo2's Avatar
 
Member #: 27854
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas, N/E
Posts: 4,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercmar View Post
Where did you get the information that the e-check didn't go through because of insufficient funds. I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Bud's lately. Maybe they're just crooks!!!
My mistake, I thought that because I do a lot of bill paying by echeck and have never had one returned. I (ASSUMED) that is the only reason an echeck would ever be turned down is lack of funds. Incorrect account number or an input error by the payee never crossed my mind. Again, my opologies to the OP.
rayikeo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #17
XDTalk 100 Member
 
ksmedman's Avatar
 
Member #: 39874
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 168
I've bought half a dozen guns from Buds, had pretty good success until recently.
Ordered a Kahr CM9 from them 2/17, still haven't received it...

Supposedly it's shipped, waiting for a tracking number so I can verify.

They didn't waste any time charging my card though, guess that 2 weeks interest on my money is just gravy?
Either that or they are listing items as "In stock" that they are really having to order in from the manufacturer? That would explain the delay and why they are securing funds before they ship (like most everyone else does).
I just can't see how they could possibly be that far behind in actual shipping in this day and age.
ksmedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #18
XDTalk 5K Member
 
Mercmar's Avatar
 
Member #: 10643
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syris3000 View Post
They didn't say insufficient funds... They just said it was "declined". Like I said I really do have over 5K in my checking.
I know!! That's why I couldn't understand raykaioyipikaya's post.
__________________
If attacked, I'll shoot to kill. That oughta stop the threat!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Mercmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #19
XDTalk 100 Member
 
KandK_Dad's Avatar
 
Member #: 69914
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
Buds has been doing very shady business, including bait and switches of firearms and price gouging
So is that with certain items, ie firearms? I ordered some stuff last week and couldn't complain about the pricing considering they were half what my local shop was asking.
KandK_Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #20
XDTalk 100 Member
 
Xd45hurricane's Avatar
 
Member #: 67161
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central FL
Posts: 193
This happened to me with another place I did a echeck. well they screwed my routing number up so I would go back and check that if I were you. Probably a simple error and an easy fix if you say you got the money in your account.
Xd45hurricane is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » XDTalk Chatter Box

9mm, buds, buds gun shop, compact, xdm


Search tags for this page
buds buysafe
,
buds echeck
,
buds gun shop ach payment
,
buds gun shop echeck
,
buds gun shop forum
,
buds gun shop shipping time
,

buds guns

,
budsgunshop buysafe
,
budsgunshop echeck
,
buy guns online with echeck
,
echheuk xd
,
how long buds gun shop e check
,
how long does 3% credit card clears budsgunshop
,
how long does it take for a check to clear buds gun shop
,
how long to get gun from buds
,
pay by echeck online shopping
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On